Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41,094 Posts
Well done :) nice to see an Egyptian in the main draw of a WTA don’t think that’s ever happened since I’ve been watching tennis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Well done :) nice to see an Egyptian in the main draw of a WTA don’t think that’s ever happened since I’ve been watching tennis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heidi El Tabakh played twice at Roland Garros (2011 and 2012) but I think had switched allegiance to Canada by then

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Very good to see Sherif rise from the ITF 15k in homeland to a WTA MD in Prague.
By the way she is now on a 9 wins streak, still nothing compared to her 26 record last year!

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Very pleased for her and will be rooting for her to get at least one win in the MD. She had a solid start to the year with wins over Galfi and Kucova. Hope she can keep the momentum rolling.

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
was 3-1 down (of course I was on Kung and didn't hedge)

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,641 Posts
Did Sherif turn pro only after graduating from university? I thought she's somewhat younger than 24yo tbh.

·
Registered
11,712 Posts
Always nice to have a player from an under represented country in a WTA MD. Sherif won her previous meeting v Kung too, which was also on clay. She now leads this H2H 2:0.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts