Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw some music videos in class and I just have a few questions

We listened to some French Rap and it was sooo hard to understan only hear tuer-le (kill him) and that was all .Can you understand it? I mean this guy had such a weird voice and even my french teacher could not understand it. And Ms canon who lived in France for 7 years could not understand it either.

What do you think of Lori? I think she is too much like Britney Spears in 2000, but ma meilleur amie is a catchy song.

Alizee is soooo pretty :hearts: :hearts: We saw Moi, Lolita and I have this sing on a cd but I found out I was singng the whole song wrong. Instead of C'est pas ma faute I was saying C'est dans ma photo. But anyway how is her career doing? Between her and Lori who is a better artist/singer? Moi Lolita is such a good video I like how it shows the country in France.

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
Alizée has a new song called "J'en ai marre" and the video is kinda weird. Looks like she's in a giant empty aquarium stuck to the glass and near the end water starts flowing in. Anyway it's pretty boring lol

I believe the song is not doing as well as expected in the French charts, same for her new album.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Je me fâche is Axelle Red's song, Josh. Alizée's latest song is J'en ai marre!

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Josh said:
Alizée has a new song called "J'en ai marre" and the video is kinda weird. Looks like she's in a giant empty aquarium stuck to the glass and near the end water starts flowing in. Anyway it's pretty boring lol
What did you expect? A clip of her in a bubble bath soaping her soft skin? ;) I like the song, actually.

·
Team WTAworld, Administrator, aka Nibbler
5,919 Posts
Beggin' Beguine said:
What did you expect? A clip of her in a bubble bath soaping her soft skin? ;) I like the song, actually.
Well no but you have to admit it's pretty boring. :eek: The song is already quite long and nothing really happens in the video.
Anyway, the lyrics are good yeah since they were written by Mylène Farmer. ;)

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Mylène Farmer again, I should have known. It must have taken Alizée a long time to learn those lyrics by heart.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
btw there's this new singer "melissa mars" which who was on "tout le monde en parle" a few weeks ago....she seemed good.....anybody listened to songs of her? is she actually good?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
The only new girls I know are Jenifer and Nolwenn from Star Academy. I like Jenifer.

I'm not too fond of Alizée and Lorie.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
it seems (searched a little...) that she's one of mylene farmer's protégées lol

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
Please, Alizée? Lorie? I know French music is not the best in the world but you are listening to the crap.

Listen to Mylène Farmer instead and you're gonna have trouble understanding the lyrics yeah. And Zazie, Renaud, Axelle Red. They write good songs. As for the rap i'd recommend MC Solaar, he writes pretty well.

·
9,536 Posts
Josh said:
LOL Dahveed, I agree. ;)
Though Mylène did write the songs on Alizée's new album. :eek:
I have the feeling Mylène gives all her crappy songs to Alizée cos she doesn't want to sing them herself ;) I haven't heard Alizée's new songs anyway, so i cannot comment, but it doesn't seem to be as 'good' as Moi Lolita.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
Josh said:
LOL Dahveed, I agree. ;)
Though Mylène did write the songs on Alizée's new album. :eek:

Oh and for rap, I'd also recommend Starflam!
Yeah Starflam, rap from Brussels :D

·
Team WTAworld, canis sapiens sapiens
4,495 Posts
Do you know the title of this French rap you listened to? Maybe someone would be able to help you with the lyrics.

And [email protected] the others listen to :p. I can't think of anything recent that is not just crap though :eek:. Zazie releases a new song once in a year or something. I wish she would be more present.

·
9,536 Posts
Talking about Zazie, i'll make some publicity for one of my fave song ever, Chanson d'Ami. This song is brilliant!

I'm sorry to notice the French charts are mostly composed of the 'Star Academy' shit singers! When i came back to France for Easter and went to see what was on the music shelves, i couldn't believe it!

·
Team WTAworld, canis sapiens sapiens
4,495 Posts
Ah and maybe you can help me Davy... do you remember the title of her song with lots of first names? (Michel, Jean-Louis etc... j'arrive plus à m'en souvenir).

Thanks in advance :kiss:

*glad he doesn't have to listen to the French charts at the moment*.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I'm french and, I like french music. I don' t really like Alizée, but I agree some of her songs are " ok ", I don' t like " J' en ai marre " neither. Lorie, is Pffffffffffffffffffffft, I totally don' t like her.

I really like the quebecoise singer who sings in french, Natasha Saint -Pier, she is simply so great, and her songs are really good, if you like french ballads :).

I agree with Davheed, Zazie is a really good singer, I really like " Larsen ", " Chandon d' ami " ( Due to Davheed ) and " Sur toi ". I bought her new album, and it' s really good.

I also like Renaud, I think that " Mistral gagnant " is the more beautifull song of the world .....

I watched " Star academy ", I don' t like Nolwenn Leroy, and I have to admit, that I quite like Jenifer, even if her songs are too " pink " lol. " J' attends l' amouuuuur de mes rèves, j' attends l' amouuuuur la douceur et la fièvre " lol ;).

I totally dislike Melissa Mars, that girl is too weird, and her song are not my cup of tea.

I also the belgian singer Axelle Red really very much, and Céline Dion' s french songs.

Isabelle Boulay ' from Québec ) have nice songs too.

I don' t like her, but I think foreigners can know Ophélie Winter too, she realesed her last album in some nordic countries .....

I like Vincent Delerm, Mickey 3d, Kyo, these " newcombers " are really talentous.

I really like french music :).

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Martian Julien said:
Ah and maybe you can help me Davy... do you remember the title of her song with lots of first names? (Michel, Jean-Louis etc... j'arrive plus à m'en souvenir).

Thanks in advance :kiss:

*glad he doesn't have to listen to the French charts at the moment*.
It' s " Tout le monde ", no ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts