Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 40.2%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok out of what you have seen so far who would you say looks like a potential winner at the moment. I would have to say Victoria Azarenka for me at the moment. Also was so happy to see Maria put in a stunning performance in round one and i hope she can do the same tonight would absolutely love to see her go all the way in this tournament this year.

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,251 Posts
Where is Sarin? :rolls:

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,251 Posts
Yeah and Kim too :lol:

Reactions: Lord Choc Ice

·
Trainwreck
58,811 Posts
Why, because Vika thrashed Watson and Dellacqua? :lol: Vika can make it a certain point but she'll always run into someone who'll hit her off the court.

I voted KvittyBabe.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why, because Vika thrashed Watson and Dellacqua? :lol: Vika can make it a certain point but she'll always run into someone who'll hit her off the court.

I voted KvittyBabe.
Nornally yes but there is something different about her since the off season. I think she could have a really really good 2012.

·
Banned
4,166 Posts
Why is Vera in there? :lol::lol::lol:

Sharapova and Li were pretty impressive. Azarenka's scorelines are very misleading. Saint Sin was pretty good last night too.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why is Vera in there? :lol::lol::lol:

Sharapova and Li were pretty impressive. Azarenka's scorelines are very misleading. Saint Sin was pretty good last night too.
Why wouldn't Vera be in there she has reached grand slam finals before.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Serena, Li, Kim or Kvitova. Most of the top players have looked good so far and until Vika, Caro, Aga etc actually step up and beat one of those four in a major then they won't be the real favourites.

Would love to have included Maria in the first group but i just can't trust that she won't capitulate against Serena :(

·
Trainwreck
58,811 Posts
Vera was reaching slam finals when she had Sergey. Sergey's weapon was giving her the weapons :yeah:. Since they split she hasn't been the same :sad:.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I don't personally believe either of these will win the title. Kim looks out of shape and Serena looks disinterested.
Well Serena even if she is disinterested she still will beat the young top players: Caro, Vika and Aga problably in straights if she is fit :) She is just different league. Only Kim and MAYBE Petra could challenge her in AO :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Maria and Bepa have no chance. Caro and Li Na seem unlikely. My money's on Kim and Serena but Vika and Petra are also strong contenders.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts