Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is some kind of fault, or if this is by design but I have noticed posts don't seem to have the time and date they were posted at the moment. This hardly seems like progress to me, in fact it rather seems like the complete opposite of progress. Is there any reason for this and will it be sorted out at some point?

·
Registered
37,347 Posts
The whole forum seems incomplete and weird, I hope this is just a bug.

·
Registered
40,796 Posts
It's the adblocker who delete this part with date and time of the postings. If I turn off the adblocker, I can see the date and time of the postings again.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
It happens to me aswell. I didn't block any ads :shrug:

·
Registered
37,347 Posts
It's the adblocker who delete this part with date and time of the postings. If I turn off the adblocker, I can see the date and time of the postings again.
Just deactivated it, it's back to normal.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Dates missing

Hey,

Are dates missing to posts for anyone else :confused:

·
Registered
10,109 Posts
Re: Dates missing

Same here. I also see the dividing lines are missing on the index pages. Someone's been messing with the forum style sheets. :eek:

·
Registered
10,109 Posts
Same experience here. There are also issues with missing divider lines in index pages.

The problem is, I don't want to disable Adblock plus, not generally, and not just for TF. In fact, TF is one of the main reasons I installed it in the first place.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts

I haven't experienced none of the problems that you have noticed some of you today with the forum.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts

I'm definitely getting it too. The whole forum is out of whack. All of the sub-forums are congested together too(not separated)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts

same

1 - 20 of 80 Posts