Tennis Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i can't make myself care enough anymore. it's just online BS. if you like me, you like me. if you don't, you don't.
:worship: Amen to that!

I went through a bit of a spate here on this board where by I ended up "pissing a few peeps off". I'll give anyone a second chance unless they are completely annoying and those ones you will find in my banned list.;) There is only about 3 which isn't too bad.

PS....How can anyone find Sally Struthers annoying? She's a class act!:worship:

·
Registered
11,602 Posts
i don't really have a strong dislike for anyone on here. The only two posters that get to me at times are CharlDa and dreamgoddess.

Dreamgoddess because once she has an opinion about something there is nothing you can say to change her mind. A know it all.

CharlDa because he makes asses out people from time to time for no reason. I know it could be his sense of humor, but it kinda sucks.

·
Registered
33,473 Posts
ReeVeeDynasty :angel:

though I still don't agree with him most of the time, as a person he is very likable :)
:haha: You know you love our little spats. :lol:
We even battled it out in PM where it really got nasty. Then we'd make up and play nice. ;) :angel:
But it's okay to not to agree.
However, it's not cool to personally attack when we don’t share the same point of view. :fiery:

At any rate, there are a few on my list [that I won’t name], but I'm trying to be realistic and accepting of everyone. :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,763 Posts
i don't really have a strong dislike for anyone on here. The only two posters that get to me at times are CharlDa and dreamgoddess.

Dreamgoddess because once she has an opinion about something there is nothing you can say to change her mind. A know it all.

CharlDa because he makes asses out people from time to time for no reason. I know it could be his sense of humor, but it kinda sucks.
:lol: Well at least I'm present in the thread! :tape: People who know me and who don't take things too seriously and/or have a sense of humor know it isn't true ;)

·
Registered
23,555 Posts
:lol: Well at least I'm present in the thread! :tape: People who know me and who don't take things too seriously and/or have a sense of humor know it isn't true ;)
Dont try to drag me into this (im the president of the game where this first started)

V.A.S. in all the posts ive seen CharlDa has never offended you, yes its true that CharlDa may have joked once or twice saying I hope the Canadians take out the top 10 but thats all

·
Registered
11,602 Posts
at least your present in the thread? what do you mean by this?

Dont try to drag me into this (im the president of the game where this first started)

V.A.S. in all the posts ive seen CharlDa has never offended you, yes its true that CharlDa may have joked once or twice saying I hope the Canadians take out the top 10 but thats all
then you haven't read the right threads. I'm referring to the times that he's trashed me as a PTF organizer. For example, the one time he said that i have to start deadlines because no one knows how long they have to enter. This being said after i already gave a ballpark deadline because it' hard to give a deadline on tournaments as you don't know when some of the results will start coming out especially with the Chinese tournaments.

Also when he makes fun of not just me, but others who finish last in the PTF tournaments. It just seems like he gets too much enjoyment out of belittling others.

·
Banned
4,554 Posts
Most of the Justine fans, with the notable exception of "Justine Fan" :help:
Even if you looked like George Clooney ... with the personality that you have, I wouldn't want to be cool with someone like you!

BTW how's the internet/blind dating going? :spit: How sad that you can't find a man :sad:

:secret: not surprised though ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,763 Posts
at least your present in the thread? what do you mean by this?

then you haven't read the right threads. I'm referring to the times that he's trashed me as a PTF organizer. For example, the one time he said that i have to start deadlines because no one knows how long they have to enter. This being said after i already gave a ballpark deadline because it' hard to give a deadline on tournaments as you don't know when some of the results will start coming out especially with the Chinese tournaments.

Also when he makes fun of not just me, but others who finish last in the PTF tournaments. It just seems like he gets too much enjoyment out of belittling others.
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

·
Registered
52,304 Posts
Even if you looked like George Clooney ... with the personality that you have, I wouldn't want to be cool with someone like you!

BTW how's the internet/blind dating going? :spit: How sad that you can't find a man :sad:

:secret: not surprised though ;)
That was sooooooooooooo unecessary ! Wow. :help::eek:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts