Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
i can't make myself care enough anymore. it's just online BS. if you like me, you like me. if you don't, you don't.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
Nobody comes to mind...

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Uh what did Volcana do to get suspended?
Hard to say, considering Volcana ISN'T suspended right now :lol:

Knizzle and I butted heads a bit early on. I think we just had a little mutual misunderstanding going on, though.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
There was one Dementihater that used to bug me. Naturally, he/she was of such little consequence that I've forgotten who it was--haven't seen any of idiotic posts for a while.

Other than that, I've liked the posters around here.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Kart and kiwifan. :angel: But it went the opposite way with Jiggly Wiggly. :shrug: (Hurley was a bitch when I joined originally 4 years ago, and presumably still is, though we don't really interact). :ras:

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,698 Posts
There was one Dementihater that used to bug me. Naturally, he/she was of such little consequence that I've forgotten who it was--haven't seen any of idiotic posts for a while.

Other than that, I've liked the posters around here.
I'll change that.....

ELENA DEMENTIEVA SUCKS!!

·
Registered
23,555 Posts
Um quite a few :lol:

Heaps of people in the NZ/Australia forum board
Erika
Maret (well not totally forgiven yet)
All the anti-Erakovic group (they changed after she started winning 50k events :p )

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
I doubt many posters that I have had issues with have necessarily known it.

Kart keeps his friends close but his enemies closer.

Often a random smilie or good rep can diffuse any tension and generally speaking most people on here reciprocate if you're friendly to them.

Also it helps not to take this place too seriously which I'm better at nowadays.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts