20,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wiggly! :hug:
zeroSOFInfinity :wavey:

i think that's it for me...... lol

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Volcana was annoying because of constantly identifying with radical forms of violence against western states, but I grew to appreciate his opinions and intelligence. I hope many of you find me less annoying than you used to.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
I had some beef problems with myself last night; I had eaten about 600g of chilli con carne and I was farting like a volcano in bed. Now it's cool though, I shoved a bunch of Wrigley's spearmint chewing gum sticks up that nozzle and it fixed it good.

·
Registered
13,014 Posts
Uhhhm well i did stick up for craig once and got in a fight but i still hate them :lol:

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Uh what did Volcana do to get suspended?

Anyway...... love posters like Cam'ron and DueceDiva(who sadly doesn't seem to post anymore) but I didn't like them so much in the past.

And I have recently made amends with Harloo who I never liked until this past year when we suddenly began agreeing on topics.

·
Snitch
16,146 Posts
Uh what did Volcana do to get suspended?

Anyway...... love posters like Cam'ron and DueceDiva(who sadly doesn't seem to post anymore) but I didn't like them so much in the past.

And I have recently made amends with Harloo who I never liked until this past year when we suddenly began agreeing on topics.
Jakeev, back in the day if we had seen each other on the street we would have thrown rocks at each other...:lol: but gladly we love each other now...:hearts:

Erika seem to be warming up towards me...I think....:scared:

TorresFan and I hated each other on the Sanex board but it's not so bad anymore...though we still have some disagreements...:angel:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts