Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
daniela's necklace said:

thhose were taken from the 2001 Rogers Cup in Toronto where i FIRST got to see her live... :wavey:
i dont remember the first pic i ever saw of her... you guys have REALLI good memories then! :rolleyes:

anyways.. you can DEFINITATELY tell that Daniela has lost all THOSE baby fat!... shes gotten skinnier and stronger.... from a girl into a woman! :worship: :p

·
Registered
378 Posts
I can remember the first time i saw dani. But i havent got a pic of her. I was watching wimbledon, must have been her second round match, then i watched her vs. Jelena and i hated dani for beating her, lol but then i started supporting her coz i had no one else to support! lol, strange way to start likeing someone!!!

Reactions: chapel

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
No Doubt said:
I can remember the first time i saw dani. But i havent got a pic of her. I was watching wimbledon, must have been her second round match, then i watched her vs. Jelena and i hated dani for beating her, lol but then i started supporting her coz i had no one else to support! lol, strange way to start likeing someone!!!

lol @ doubtie! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Hmm.... the first dani pic I saw?
I can't find it, but it was an older one. It was black and white, and he wsa cleaning her racket in it. iirc, it was from around '99?

lemmon

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
adss:
That's the first pic I ever saw of Dani. Thanks for posting it.

Lemon:
I'm not sure if that's from '99 or '98, but it was around the time when I first heard about her.

..Joe

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
beauty_is_pink said:
thhose were taken from the 2001 Rogers Cup in Toronto where i FIRST got to see her live... :wavey:
i dont remember the first pic i ever saw of her... you guys have REALLI good memories then! :rolleyes:

anyways.. you can DEFINITATELY tell that Daniela has lost all THOSE baby fat!... shes gotten skinnier and stronger.... from a girl into a woman! :worship: :p

hmmmmm actually well she does look more muscular now, more "toned" if you wanna call it that, but I do miss the days when she looked chunkier, her face was more round, now her face looks a bit longer

...and she doesn't wear me to her matches anymore, no wonder she's losing without her lucky charm :sad:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
daniela's necklace said:
...and she doesn't wear me to her matches anymore, no wonder she's losing without her lucky charm :sad:
that's bcoz she found a new lucky charm......ahem....... :angel:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes I plan to say it to her when I meet her

oscar: are you daniela hantuchova?
daniela: why yes, nice to know you what's your name
oscar: I'm oscar, nice to meet you
daniela: likewise
oscar: say, did it hurt you?
daniela: excuse me?
oscar: when you fell from heaven...did it hurt you?
daniela:
uumm...well...that's nice I...think I'll go stand over there, hope you liked the game...

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
daniela's necklace said:
yes I plan to say it to her when I meet her

good one, dude!

well, if i meet her i'll go:

mike:is your dad a terrorist?
daniela: no. why?
mike: coz you're the bomb!
*daniela looks at mike straight in the eyes then puts her hand shaped like an L on her forehead*

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how about...

oscar: daniela hantuchova?
daniela: yes?
oscar: I have an order of arrest for you
daniela: what?!
oscar: breaking millions of hearts around the world, you think you could get away with that?
daniela: this is crazy!
oscar: you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will make me fall for you more
daniela: SECURITY!!!
oscar: *runs away*

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
................or

mike:do you see lump on my forehead?
daniela: no.....why?
mike:coz i think i just fell........for you

.....but oscar, you win! you're cheesier than i am! :p

1 - 20 of 65 Posts