·
Registered
465 Posts
bump ya' :bounce:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Serendy Willick said:
I hope Andy wins this title kicking the shit out of Fererro and to piss off all of the whinning biatches on this forum.
Sweetie,
He's already done that by being
his "sweet" and "lovable" self! :kiss: ;) :angel:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
do i count king? :wavey: can i be a proud pseudo American tennis fan as my fave girl is American and i probly have more stuff with stars and stripes on than u do? :)
ive also been called American by various Wimbledon commentaters, interveiwed/filmed/photographed by ESPN, NBC.
and Jennifer thought i was American before she spoke to me proply? :D
do i do i do i??? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
You know it would have been awesome if Jennifer, Lindsay, and Andre reached the final. Then it would have been All-American finals..but I am very happy that the crowd still supported it's players. More so then I have seen in the past. :)

·
Banned
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jennifer's wife said:
do i count king? :wavey: can i be a proud pseudo American tennis fan as my fave girl is American and i probly have more stuff with stars and stripes on than u do? :)
ive also been called American by various Wimbledon commentaters, interveiwed/filmed/photographed by ESPN, NBC.
and Jennifer thought i was American before she spoke to me proply? :D
do i do i do i??? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Ofcourse you do sweetie :kiss:

You're more american than most americans lol :D

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
croat123 said:
isn't it supposed to be: "Post here if you are blind and have been living in a closet for the past 10 years)
why do you live in america if you hate it so much?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Do you mean, post here if you're a proud tennis fan who happens to be American, or post here if you are a proud fan of American tennis? There's not much to be proud of when your home Slam fucks up royally with the scheduling and preparedness and your tennis association is the most bloated and corrupt in the world.

But then, Americans have supported much worse than that :)

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
decemberlove, they probly just like it coz they can get shit for nuthin that you can only get living in tolerant countries like the US and the UK. for tolerant read countries full of doormats who get taken for schmucks ;)

·
Banned
5,055 Posts
TennisHack said:
Do you mean, post here if you're a proud tennis fan who happens to be American, or post here if you are a proud fan of American tennis? There's not much to be proud of when your home Slam fucks up royally with the scheduling and preparedness and your tennis association is the most bloated and corrupt in the world.

But then, Americans have supported much worse than that :)
Or maybe just proud to support great players regardless of the scheduling and things like that?

Not mention that with the scheduling, Roddick could very well have been the last one finishing his 1/8F match.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I am only patriotic about sports during the Olympics. Even then I wouldn't root for Roddick.

I pick my favorite tennis players based upon who I like to watch more, not what country they are from and who the shady media tries to shove down my throat.

Hopefully, Ferrero kicks ass tomorrow.

·
Registered
18,949 Posts
I'm American...and a tennis fan. I don't like any American players, and never will. I'm sick of my media bitching about "boring" tennis...when it's just the American players who are dull as can be. I hate the casual tennis fan who doesn't know anyone past Roddick and Agassi.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.