Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think he is a great player and young man. I am glad he is a representative of our nation playing the game.

He is only gonna get better but he has to take the hard knocks from whiny bastards along the way.

So here's to you ANdy and I hope you beat Ferrero in the final tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
:bounce: Go win the final you sexy stallion, you!

:drool:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Andy's fine. At least he brings a bit of drama to the court whether you like him or not. I guess some people don't like a personality. One thing's for sure he gets people watching the sport which is very important.

Plus I can vouch for his good hands, and I ain't talking about his volley skills, *giggle*.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
I don't necessary love Roddick but I love American Tennis sooooooo Go Andy in the final :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Like Topshotta's sig. says, "Putting up with the bullshit, only makes you stronger."

Go Roddick! :)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I don't necessarily like american tennis, but I sure love Andy!
He's great fun to watch, because of his game and his charisma!

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kathy Rinaldi said:
Andy's fine. At least he brings a bit of drama to the court whether you like him or not. I guess some people don't like a personality. One thing's for sure he gets people watching the sport which is very important.

Plus I can vouch for his good hands, and I ain't talking about his volley skills, *giggle*.

ooooo baby :drool:

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Queen Rebecca said:
Nobody whines more than Andy... even me. Do you see the way that kid talks to umps? At least Coria does it with flair.

Hi Jakeev :wavey:
Hi Duchess :wavey:

·
Veelieve!!!
32,879 Posts
You know, I did not care for him at first, but he has definitely grown on me--- Actually I was forced to embrace him (just like with Venus), because of all the animosity towards him. Go Andy win the championship baby :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
ditto Katrientje, you don't have to like American tennis in general to like Andy Roddick. I don't give blanket support to players just because they're from the U.S., but Roddick gets the thumbs up from me for today's performance and what he's done the whole summer. Great job Andy.

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
joaco said:
Ok. Now this is fair. How many of you are that post in here and like andy roddick and the crowd Americans? mmm.... i don't know. let's say 95 %, what a shock :eek:

Hey who said you could crash this thread? We might be fans of the same fave but I don't like you at this point.....

·
Registered
643 Posts
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God with Andy and an Open title for all

bump that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also beleive Andy taught a lesson today on how not to choke.

Reactions: Jakeev

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Maybe one day his eyeballs will drift so close together that they merge into one and he no longer had the depth perception to play tennis.

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
paigery said:
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God with Andy and an Open title for all

bump that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also beleive Andy taught a lesson today on how not to choke.

:worship:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Hmm...let me see if I'm understanding this right.
Loving Andy means loving "American" tennis,
and vise versa, right?

I guess it's simply just keeping
with the times! :angel:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts