Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the American crowd. They were so disrispectful to David today. The umpire should have at least replayed the point. The umpire had no control whatsoever with the crowd nor the match. He was pathetic.

I really don't like Andy Roddick. I hope he loses tomorrow. He should not have won today. He is so cocky and stupid, I really don't like his atittude. :fiery:

·
Premium Member
16,400 Posts
Hey, it wasn't Andy's fault, David lost that point because of the fucking crowd, but you know, shit happens everywhere. I agree with you though, the point should have been replayed.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I hate the hype surrounding the boy. and I always wish that he will not live up to the idiotic hype by the American media. If he wins tommorow, there will be so much celebration, after all he would have saved American tennis.

I don't know him, so I don't hate him. But I hate media hypes of people who have done shit

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I'm too mad right now :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
But i still deslike him. Not because of today, today it just made me hate him more.

I hope he learns someday that most of the people (except the american crowd and some fans. Ohh, and HIMSELF :eek: ) deslike him. Even the players have admitted not to like him. I'm sure EVERYONE in Argentina hates him so much right now. That is about 33 million people.
I hate the way he plays with the crowd, and today with his hat. I mean, WOW Andy, YOU are so great, so cool :hearts: :rolleyes: He is just doing it in front of David's face on purpose

·
Registered
33,527 Posts
god i HATE him!

the hat thing was terrible, what a show-off (*look at me, look at me, i can catch a ball with my hat*)

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
joaco said:
I guess I'm too mad right now :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
But i still deslike him. Not because of today, today it just made me hate him more.

I hope he learns someday that most of the people (except the american crowd and some fans. Ohh, and HIMSELF :eek: ) deslike him. Even the players have admitted not to like him. I'm sure EVERYONE in Argentina hates him so much right now. That is about 33 million people.
I hate the way he plays with the crowd, and today with his hat. I mean, WOW Andy, YOU are so great, so cool :hearts: :rolleyes: He is just doing it in front of David's face on purpose
And he doesnt' give a shit! LOL! what a great guy that andy roddick is! :D

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
There has never been a player that made my skin crawl and made my feel such complete disgust, as Andy Roddick does. I have never so much as disliked a player before him, and could never understand why people had players that they "hated". I like to make jokes about Kim, but she just sort of bores me. Andy disgusts me.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I hate Andy Roddick, and i already do this since he is on the tour.

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Queen Rebecca said:
Immature and ungrateful, actually. Get back to me next time he doesn't have the entire world handed to him on a silver platter. Give me a player with a story, who's actually had to work to be where they are.
You want a story? go read a novel! you want some exciting tennis, watch andy roddick!! :D

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
ugghh.............*raises hand*

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
I think his win today was fair and his behaviour was ok compared to previous matches, but that's no reason for me not to make it 33 million and one :) :wavey:

I hope he throws his shoulder out or something with that stupid serve of his. Go Ferrero!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts