Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Re: America's Next Top Model Cycle 12

According to rumours that Aminat is going next, then Celia and final two would be between Allison and Teyona and of course you-know-who will win.:angel:
My friend actually knows Aminat, and she told me Aminat got eliminated before the final two (top three)... so I don't think Aminat is next. We'll see.

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
For those who are confused what happend to House in the end of Season 5 ("House M.D") - I know some of you are...

In a final attempt to provoke Cuddy into examining her true feelings for him, House announces to everyone in the main lobby of the hospital that he had sexual relations with Cuddy. Cuddy responds by confronting him in a hallway, and then firing him after he suggests that they move in together.

House consults Wilson, and then goes to talk to Cuddy in her office, and she seems confused about what he said. House realizes that her reactions do not add up, and that something is wrong with his analysis of the situation. He then has a flashback to the night before when he thought he told Cuddy that he needed her help with his addiction. He suddenly confronts the reality of what has happened: (SHOCKER ALERT)

1) He never told Cuddy he was hallucinating that night, his final words of the evening were: her "go suckle the bastard child who makes you happy"
2) She left the office and went home, never accompanying him to his apartment.
3) His memory of her staying by his side while he detoxed was a hallucination, and, in fact, he spent the night popping Vicodin by himself.
4) In reality, House and Cuddy did not have sex; House's experience was just himself walking around the house, intoxicated on the pills.

House snaps back to reality, with a hallucination of Amber saying in his ear, "So this is the story you made up about who you are. It's a nice one," to which a hallucination of Kutner adds "Too bad it isn't true." :tape::tape::tape:

=========================================================================
A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION....

Hallucinations in purple (cause it seems so fitting to me for hallucinations); real/actual events in normal text.

LAST EPISODE (Under My Skin):

• Obviously, everything other than Amber was real as she was his only hallucination at the time.

• House finally enters Cuddy's office to ask for help, and she puts him down for "whatever stupid demand" he's come to ask.

• House seriously insults her and her child ("You can suckle your bastard child later" or something like that). Guess what – Cuddy ain't pleased; a quick "screw you" and she starts to leave. (Seriously though, she *did* shoot him down before he'd even managed to genuinely ask for her in his crappy sorry state, so I don't really feel sorry for her. But I digress.)

(Mixed reality/hallucination period begins)

• House finally asks for her help to detox, and she accepts.
• She leaves, leaving House standing there alone.

• She counsels and helps House through his debilitating detox.
• House goes home alone, and gets high on Hydrocodone.

• Bathroom scene: House scrambles for some pills, Cuddy flushes them down the toilet, and they rest there for a moment.
• Bathroom scene: House is on the ground, popping some more Hydrocodone by himself.

• Cuddy admits to auditing in one of House's college classes just because she already had an interest in him.
• This conversation was obviously imagined (Cuddy wasn't there for starters), so we can't know whether it's true, or just wishful thinking (dreaming?) on House's part. (The latter would be my guess, though.)

• Next morning, House and Cuddy almost leave for work when they start kissing, and things quickly escalate to full-on sex. (Go, Huddy!)
• Presumably, House is wasted in his bed that morning.

CURRENT EPISODE (Both Sides Now)

• Waking up, House finds smeared lipstick – from Cuddy – on his cheek. Smiles and washes it off.
• Waking up, House smiles at himself in the mirror, imagining a lipstick smear that isn't there. Smiles and "washes" it off.

• He finds a lipstick of Cuddy's on the counter, is intrigued. He then spends much of the day twirling the lipstick in his fingers, as he would with his pill bottle.
• He finds a bottle of Hydrocodone – the one he got high from last night – and hallucinates it as lipstick. He then spends much of the day twirling the bottle-imagined-as-lipstick as with other pill bottles.

• He tells Wilson about having sex with Cuddy, and they share a few conversations and debates about this.
• He tells Wilson about having sex with Cuddy (which he imagined), and they talk about it a bit without Wilson realizing it was just a hallucination of House's. (Maybe if he'd talked to Cuddy about it, eh ...?)

• After House's (hilarious, to me) announcement that he slept with Cuddy, she gets outraged – but fires him instead of swooning into his arms as he'd planned/hoped, which mystifies him.
• After House's announcement, she gets outraged, not for him admitting their sexual adventure, but for claiming to have had sex when it never actually happened. Her behavior confuses him, as it doesn't seem to "fit".

• He goes to her office and questions a few things about her behavior that seem odd, that don't match with her having had sex with him.
• He goes to her office and questions her about things he thinks are weird – again, not yet realizing they'd never had sex and she's just angry he "lied" about this so publicly.

... And it's about right here and now that, feeling the "lipstick" in his pocket, he pulls it out to reveal – SHOCK/HORROR – Hydrocodone (a.k.a Vicodin). He then pieces reality together from all the hints: he'd never detoxed and instead imagined having sex with Cuddy.

Staggering back, looking like his world is falling apart (and it certainly is in his tortured mind), the worst shock of all – heeeeere's Amber! And even Kutner. He's obviously losing his mind much worse than he thought, now seeing two dead people as though they were right there.

He and Cuddy head to Wilson's office, and just a few seconds of seeing his friend looking so damned scared and lost tells Wilson all he needs to know.

Cuddy goes to Chameron's wedding, and Wilson drops House off at ... a psychiatric hospital. Precisely the last place I wished House would end up, personally. (*Insert notorious broken-hearted Wilson face here*)

As far as we know, House finding solace in Cuddy and Wilson and being dropped off at the nuthouse is reality, not hallucination. (Plus, there was a fair bit of filming going on at the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital site – the actual disused Psych hospital used for the "Mayfield" Psychiatric Hospital in House – specifically for the second season according to Aussiello, so obviously it will play a role in the sixth season, indicating House will truly be there as a patient, which strongly indicates it's very, soberly, real.)

One little thing: some are wondering why House wasn't in pain throughout this episode. You're forgetting he was living in a half-hallucinatory state throughout. The lipstick he was fascinated with, was actually Hydrocodone. He was continually popping pills all the time, yet he'd been so used to popping pills by then he never even realized he was doing it, and this was of course killing his pain for a while. Wilson, who didn't know House was still taking pills (believing House's false tales of detox) postulated it was his obsession and passion for Cuddy that was temporarily keeping his pain in check, yet it really was the pills.

BUT WHY?

His Vicodin. He eliminated (all?) other possible sources for his hallucinations (Amber, back then), and wanted to detox (which it's revealed he never did, instead dipping into Hydrocodone, which I believe is basically same as Vicodin, only stronger).

==========================================================================

I guess the words "Everyone Lies" finally caught up to him.... :help:

Reactions: McPie

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Big Brother 11

Two Nominees are : Lydia and Chima

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Oh ok Thanks! <3

I just wasnt sure if everyone watched BBAD or the feeds. Back in the early years I used to actually wait and wait and wait till the next show. lolz

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Big Brother 11

Veto was used on Lydia ... Nominees are now Chima and BRADEN. =O

·
Administrator
12,167 Posts
Survivor 19 Final 3
Russell(the evil one), Natalie and Mick. Russell is actually said to be in the F3 in S20 too.

·
Banned
9,423 Posts
LAURA will be voted out of Survivor Samoa tonight!

·
Banned
9,423 Posts
For survivor, Tom goes next and Sandra wins. AGAIN. :)

·
Registered
13,255 Posts
Michael/Kevin, Cara/Jaime, and Kynt/Vyxsin are only 3 teams spotted doing TAR18 so far. Flew off LAX today, speculation has it that they're heading to Australia. Should be arriving soon. Will post more tomorrow.

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
Michael/Kevin, Cara/Jaime, and Kynt/Vyxsin are only 3 teams spotted doing TAR18 so far. Flew off LAX today, speculation has it that they're heading to Australia. Should be arriving soon. Will post more tomorrow.
As someone wrote on sucks, maybe Christina shaved her head and whoever claimed to have seen Michael/Kevin actually saw Ron/Chris :lol:

One can always hope :fiery: Picking Michael/Kevin over Ron/Christina = such fail :help:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
As someone wrote on sucks, maybe Christina shaved her head and whoever claimed to have seen Michael/Kevin actually saw Ron/Chris :lol:

One can always hope :fiery: Picking Michael/Kevin over Ron/Christina = such fail :help:
Yeah, shocked the girls are back but really happy about it.
As for Kevin, just no. What a nightmare.

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,574 Posts
omg Ron and Chris have been spotted :hearts:

~RFF~

Seen:

Gary/Mallory :hearts:

Kisha/Jen :hearts:

AMANDA and Kris on first ferry. WTF :help:

On 2nd ferry:
Herb and Nate :hearts:
Jaime/Cara :eek: Don't like them, but understand why they were cast.
Margie/Luke :hearts:
Mel and Mike :hearts:
Kynt and Vyxsin :)
Ron and Chris :hearts:
Zev and Justin :hearts:

COWBOYS on 3rd ferry, currently in 11th place!! :hearts:

So I guess that means no Michael and Kevin, and someone actually mistook Christina for Kevin? :lol:

Except for Amanda and Kris (LOLWUT), amaze casting :yeah:

·
Registered
13,255 Posts
They're reportedly trailing though and might be out early. Hope they'll at least survive the first few legs. Only one picture taken so far, and it was Kynt/Vyxsin.

I'll be rooting for Jaime/Cara. :cheer:

101 - 120 of 373 Posts