Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 373 Posts

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts
Remember the movie "Cloverfield"?

Yeah, that one by JJ Abrams, the creator of "Lost" and "Alias".

The movie premier was this week....

But the million dollar question was... "What is the MONSTER?"

So, the answer has finally arrived....

And it was....

.... a giant "thing" which spits spider-like parasites.

Yeap. "Something" from outer space.

So much for all the hype :tape:

·
x
34,457 Posts
Looks like this boot list is wrong. A very reliable source (DanieuBleu) has come out with Pavarti going home as an early boot. Also, it looks like Erik (new kid) goes home early too.

SF
But someone else (Babalu) says that Tracy, Yao Man and JF were spotted on the same plane. Then again this someone else was from TWoP..so.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
There are about 40 bootlists out now. TDT is trying to sort them out. He generally only cites credible sources. Last time BlutoDelta gave bad information on the winner (even though she was in the final three). This time there is some conflicting information from supposedly credible sources (particularly Pavarti's placement). Last time Danielbleu was right on target.

I'm hoping Cirie and Ami do well. There isn't much info on them yet.

Don't look if you don't want to know (not that there's much to tell). He hasn't placed them in order yet, but he's linked the most credible leaks so far.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_micronesia/survivometer16.htm

SF

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Re: The L Word, Season 5

I don't think we'll be seeing more of Helena this season. Too bad, cause i really liked the whole prison thing :(

Bette was extremely annoying this ep. She could have at least tried a little harder with Jodi's friends *sigh*. But well, i'm not complaining really, it's all part of the build-up to ep6 :drool:

The whole Tasha thing is soooo frustrating. Just leave the military already.

And i'm happy Tina finally got some! :bounce:

·
Kitty's muff muncher
27,406 Posts

Can't wait for episode 6!!! :drool: :hearts: :worship:

+ next week will be a nice build up to those 2 uberhot scenes of EPISODE 6! :drool:

:devil:

Don't worry people, Helena will be back. Ilene said so in a podcast.

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts

You know what, fine, whatever, if that's what you wanna believe.
I'm done discussing this with you.
You're being lame.
*end of discussion*
You calling me lame is quite the compliment actually :kiss:

And i wasn't going to say it before but well, i just can't help myself. It's so sweet (not to mention naive) that you still believe in and hope for a good jobette ending. I feel for you, i really do :sad:

·
Registered
25,072 Posts
Big Brother 9 twist revealed!!

Spoiler-ish Big Brother info ahead!
This season marks other BIG BROTHER firsts, including the first-ever all-single cast and the most Houseguests in BIG BROTHER history.
When this group of 16 singles enters the house, they will be told they are being matched up with their “soul mate,” a stranger who may prove to be their true love or their worst nightmare. Whether there is a love connection or not, once paired up, the Houseguests’ life in the game depends on their partner. They must strategize, plot and scheme together as a couple for a chance at the prize. These “lovebirds” will live together as a couple meaning they will sleep in the same bed, hold Head of Household as a couple, be nominated for eviction as a pair, and if the time comes, say their goodbyes together upon eviction.
I can’t WAIT!!!

·
47,037 Posts
This is supposedly the AI top 24:

Top 12 Girls
Asiah Epperson
Alaina Whitaker
Alex Lushington
Amanda Overmyer
Amy Davis
Brooke White
Carly Smithson
Joanne Borgella
Kady Malloy
Kristy Lee Cook
Ramielle Malubay
Syesha Mercado

Top 12 Guys
Chikeze Eze
Colton Berry
Danny Noriega
David Archuleta
David Cook
David Hernandez
Garrett Haley
Jason Castro
Jason Yeager
Luke Menard
Michael Johns
Robbie Carrico

Sad that Josiah Leming isn't in it. :sad: But Danny and David A :hearts:

·
Banned
9,423 Posts
Okay. Some Survivor spoilers. It's been spoiler that Parvati outlasts Eliza bigtime.

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
BB9 Spoiler:

The ex b/f and g/f got the boot.

·
Registered
15,226 Posts

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
That was quick... BB must be pissed that one of their twists is gone already lol
Yeah. It didn't seem like they were going to last very long anyway. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Yeah. It didn't seem like they were going to last very long anyway. :shrug:
I'm glad they are gone (well one anyway). The whole Ex's thing is getting old. They need to come up with something new. Maybe do like employees and their hated bosses or something lol. But, seriously, I was disappointed to see that one of the twists had to do with an ex couple, yet again.

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts

Just seen ep8: Good god, Nikki is one annoying little twat :tape: All those scenes she was in, they could have given us TiBette goodness instead! :drool:

What was up with Bette's hair? It looked like it exploded or sth :eek: So she and Tina are going to stop...yeah right. Not a chance in hell but it sure will be fun to watch them try :D

Jodi was bareable this ep, i don't know what she was thinking wearing that tablecloth though..

Alice and Tasha awwww :hearts: Best storyline this time and happy ending :bounce:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Maajken, I have read all spoilers (long summaries) up to Episode 511 Lunar Cycle. Do you have a link to the final episode 512 Loyal and True? I'm dying to know how's it going to end because it may not be renewed for Season 6.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Big Pink, thanks! If any fans of The L Word want to know spoilers for Episodes 509-511, I will post them. Things have been so dramatic with our chat thread that I'm kinda scared to post them. :haha: :angel:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Please stop pretending like you don't read True Dork Times and then go back to the discussion thread and "hypothesize" (on facts you already know to be true).

You know who you are!

41 - 60 of 373 Posts