Tennis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 373 Posts

·
7,203 Posts
What pisses me off though with this season (and in hindsight last season) is that the producers knew Cambodia was a difficult place to host given the weather and the overall amount of medical attention needed and yet they still held these endurance challenges in Second Chances. Joe passed out due to heat exhaustion and dehydration in the episode he got voted out and Keith did as well (although not shown). Not giving the cast any rice as well as the combined heat is a recipe for disaster.

Even if Liz had not been voted out, there was a good chance she was getting medivaced as well because she was allergic to shellfish, which was what the producers were counting on the cast to eat. She confirmed she basically didn't eat much the 9 days she was out there.

Tai may also be a medevac. He is the person with the leg infection
Good point! I completely forgot about that.

·
7,203 Posts
This season will break the record for med-evacs. Reddit suggested there could be three med-evacs but that's confirmed after this episode since we still haven't seen the night time med-evac.

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,003 Posts
The jurors just got spoiled it seems like. :eek:

This was shown in the Ponderosa footage from last season. The front legs are 100% Julia's, the yellow shorts are Nick's, Jason's tatted leg is seen in the background. The legs behind Julia's look like Joe's. The leggings are probably Debbie. The feet behind the leggings might be Tai's.

Scot appears to be the mystery foot behind Jason / next to Tai. Scot is clearly visible in this picture:

This is a differently timed shot. Can see Julia's pink outfit, Joe's white hair behind her, Nick in the yellow shorts, Scot in the back, shirtless Jason in red shorts with his hair blowing, and Tai in front of Nick. The person next to Joe must be the person in the leggings.

The 2nd pic is confusing me a bit though. I think the leggings person must be Debbie (who else would be wearing a sneakers/leggings combo? :lol: maybe Cyd, but that definitely isn't her calf in pic #1) but the hair doesn't look like Debbie's to me. Hmm. Maybe the jurors went on a boat trip and Neal was advised to wear leggings? [/wishfulthinking]

Anyway, seems like Michele and Cydney likely make F3. Aubry makes F3 too unless she's medevac'd and flown home.

Hopefully it's a F2 and the Ponderosa footage was taken before the final juror arrived. Seems weird to have a 3-person FTC in a season with 3 medevacs.

EDIT: The leggings are Cydney :eek: She's wearing the sneakers here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/tTTQYWHGzr/

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
OMG DREAM F3 :hearts: My 3 faves :inlove:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Some tea about S34 has been leaked. Casting finals are this week and Redmond (who leaked the S31 shortlist) will leak the cast/shortlist next week.

It's all returning players and here are some the names supposedly in contention:
kellswentworth
SURVIVOR SEASON 34 - ALL RETURNEES - CASTING TEA UPDATE

SHORT LIST INTERVIEWS: 20 of 40 PLAYERS (CONFIRMED)

Here’s some of the names that are still in the running towards S34:

Troyzan (24)

Abi (31)

Kelley (31)

Jenn (30)

Anna (32)

Caleb (32)

Peter (32)

Carolyn (30)

Marty (21)

So Kim (30)

Alexis (28)

Sarah (28)

Malcolm (26)

Monica (27)

Sierra (30)

Andrea (26)

Debbie (32)

Tai (32)

Mike (30)

Tony (28)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
The S34 rumoured cast has been leaked btw. There's still no confirmation on the season theme though (it's definitely not second chances 2.0 because there are some winners in the cast)

+

·
Administrator
11,938 Posts
Jason wrote that Tai gave him back the idol when they're back at camp, which was enough to make CBS to ban him from talking about the show again on social media.

·
Registered
9,148 Posts

·
Administrator
11,938 Posts
Survivor 33
Adam was said to leave the game (day 1x) because of his mom's deteriorating health. I read somewhere that his mom passed away earlier this month. Adam :hug:

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Keeping all your names on a list so I know who to ban when the new season starts and you all know too much. :wavey:

·
Administrator
11,938 Posts
Michaela and Zeke are the two S33 players that are on S34.

·
Registered
15,909 Posts
Caleb premerger again apparently.?

·
Administrator
11,938 Posts
Post-show pictures start to surface, will post the links to the pictures later:
People think Sierra looks "terrible", Ciera looks more tanned and visibly thinnier, Sarah looks slim but it seems there aren't too many "before" pictures to compare to.

·
Registered
15,909 Posts
Sandra might make jury :hearts:

·
63,486 Posts
I usually don't look up for spoilers, but this is Sandra we're talking about. I HAD to look up :sobbing:

It's safe to say Sandra made the merge - round her eyes are dark. AND she seems happy :lol:

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,003 Posts
-- Sarah got leaner after her baby was born. There's weight loss for sure but it doesn't seem drastic to me. I'd guess that she made it to Day 30ish.

-- Ciera looks like she lost more weight than BvW/Cambodia. Her face is a bit skinnier and there's a noticeable tan in her nose/cheeks. I think she might be endgame.

-- Sierra looks very tan. Tough to judge her weight loss though since she always looks super skinny.

-- Sandra and Varner are probably early jurors at best. :( Oh well. Sandra should be proud of herself if she even managed to survive 1 tribal council.

Now I'm very scared for Debbie/Cirie/Hali, knowing that Ciera/Sierra/Sarah probably all made it decently far. :crying2: Hopefully the prejury boots are all men.

341 - 360 of 373 Posts