Tennis Forum banner

321 - 340 of 373 Posts

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts
Sigh @ this bootlist looking 100% correct apart from the Savage/Stephen swap. :( How does Keith leave next? Are people scared of him being an immunity threat or something? Mess. Hopefully the list will go wrong somewhere again.

Savage said in his exit interview that something happens this season that has never happened before. The most common theory is that Kelley/Jeremy will both play their idols at the same TC and we'll get a revote. I guess that's how Kimmi will leave at F5.

And re: what I said above...
Also... I've realized that Abi and Ciera clearly don't like each other. :lol: Excited/scared to see what happens between them.
They refollowed each other sometime last week apparently. <3 I guess their drama was post-show unless Abi went mental at Ponderosa. Spencer refollowed Abi too. Now Queen just needs to mend fences with PG on finale night. :angel:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I was thinking that with a 10 person jury, the final is tied between Jeremy and Spencer and they do a re-vote.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Memorizing everyone posting in here so I can ban your asses from the regular thread the second you "speculate" about something. :D

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
Memorizing everyone posting in here so I can ban your asses from the regular thread the second you "speculate" about something. :D
Was anyone actually guilty of this last season? Just curious.

·
63,615 Posts
Hmm, I like the idea of saving someone, but isn't that the same thing as you give your idol to someone like Jeremy did for Stephen? Then that's pointless :lol: Kelley and Jeremy would never agreed on one person to save. I'm confused... Haha.

I don't want this getting complicated. Keep it simple :eek:

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts
There are no spoilers for Kaoh Rong yet anyway apart from 1 person (I think it was posted in this thread back in May or June) being a confirmed medevac. Anything else is speculation.

In the preview footage we see like 5 different people getting medical attention. :eek:

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts
Yeah, that's the rumor. The original info back in May/June was that there was 1 medevac and 2 more people were flown home early (after they were already eliminated from the game) to treat infections. Allegedly it was all pre-jury people, but that's looking a bit less likely. Latest info is 1-3 medevacs with several others having injuries/infections/illnesses per the preview footage.

The S31 cast got pampered more than any cast in recent history, probably due to how bad the S32 conditions were. I mean... the Ta Keo / Bayon people spent the first 20 days of the game comparing Survivor to a vacation due to the amount of food that they were eating. :lol: Only the Angkor players had it rough. Then when the conditions worsened by Day 23-26, production actually built them a damn shelter. :lol: Production was so obviously scared of late-game medevacs, making me think that S32 must've had at least 1 or 2 that shrunk the jury.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I was always careful in the season thread :lol:

·
Registered
9,705 Posts
Caleb is the person who is medivaced next episode. Whilst somebody is getting medical on the Beauty tribe (not at challenge I don't think), you can see Tai sitting down, Julia's top when she's standing, and when the camera goes to a wide shot of everyone in attendance when Probst calls for an evacuation you can see Nick, Anna & Michele all standing up.

Feel sorry for him, but looking forward to being unspoiled for the rest of this glorious season.

·
7,684 Posts
The preview shown during the S31 finale showed there was a night time evacuation and the previews for this episode indicate that the medivac takes place during the day. There's definitely another medivac after the next episode.

The problem is that there's multiple shots of the action which indicate that there are more than one medical incidents that take place during the upcoming challenge, which isn't Caleb. People on Sucks and Reddit believe these could be either Debbie, Peter or Cydney, possibly Joe.

The medivac takes place after the challenge is completed based on the timestamps of the press photos. Caleb being medivaced seems to confirm the early spoilers from prior to Season 31 airing that he would be airlifted out of the game and that he received IV treatment.

·
Registered
11,695 Posts
Some people on reddit also because that the second night time medevac will happen in this upcoming episode as well.

They think it's either Debbie or Peter.

I've got to say though, Caleb did not get the classic medevac edit and with the edit he did yet, I expect him to return (if the rumours are true)

·
7,684 Posts
Caleb's edit has been tailored for a return because arguably, he hasn't had much of a chance to really play the game if he leaves now. It's also a bit odd because I'd argue that Tai and he are the only two guys who have received positive edits so far so it's weird that the 4th episode medivac guy is one of the guys to get a good edit.

The second medivac is another guy because the preseason promo mentioned the night time medivac as 'him' unless editing have dubbed Jeff's comments to throw people off. I still believe that one of Debbie, Joe or Peter are medivaced.

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
Caleb is hot, it'll be a shame to see him leave.

321 - 340 of 373 Posts