Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 373 Posts

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a juicy spoiler, but don't want to deal with pm'ing everyone who asks?

Post it here, then post a link to the appropriate thread.

No discussions, please.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
kbw's ANTM spoiler:

SPOILER FOR WHO IS ELIMINATED NEXT WEEK BELOW

This is from a reliable source who has called the last two weeks boots correctly...
Next week, the bottom two are Ebony and Ambreal. Tyra ends up calling Ebony, but - and here's the shocker - Ebony quits right there. Ambreal is given a free pass. Apparently Ebony regrets the decision and even calls the executive producers in the next episode.

End of spoiler

·
Registered
13,087 Posts
Some major spoilers from Heroes, Season 2. Source: Heroes Insider.

Adam Monroe is Kensei, the hooded killer. Apparently he is immortal and had been imprisoned by the company for some reason.
There's also some other spoiler that says Kensei/Monroe is Mr. Petrelli, who faked his own suicide and changed his name.
He is eventually buried alive.
Peter works with Adam to take down the company. There's also something about Kensei saving Nathan's life which could explain Peter's debt to Adam.
Hiro is the dragon in the story. He is the one that will let Peter know that Adam is bad.
Niki dies in a fire at the restaurant, sacrificing herself for Monica. The fire is started by a new hero called Hype. I hate this one. Hope there's some kind of twist here.
Elle emerges as a hero, bringing down Sylar. Also watch out for Mylar.
Maury Parkman is the pawn of Adam Monroe. He's the one who attacked Angela Petrelli's mind and cuts out the pictures for the godsend symbol.

Original thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=265250

·
Registered
25,066 Posts
Some major spoilers from Heroes, Season 2. Source: Heroes Insider.

Adam Monroe is Kensei, the hooded killer. Apparently he is immortal and had been imprisoned by the company for some reason.
There's also some other spoiler that says Kensei/Monroe is Mr. Petrelli, who faked his own suicide and changed his name.
He is eventually buried alive.
Peter works with Adam to take down the company. There's also something about Kensei saving Nathan's life which could explain Peter's debt to Adam.
Hiro is the dragon in the story. He is the one that will let Peter know that Adam is bad.
Niki dies in a fire at the restaurant, sacrificing herself for Monica. The fire is started by a new hero called Hype. I hate this one. Hope there's some kind of twist here.
Elle emerges as a hero, bringing down Sylar. Also watch out for Mylar.
Maury Parkman is the pawn of Adam Monroe. He's the one who attacked Angela Petrelli's mind and cuts out the pictures for the godsend symbol.
Why would you post it in white?

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
This guy is always pretty accurate on Survivor predictions. He's rarely wrong.

Don't click if you don't want to know the complete boot order. The guy "BlutoDelta" who predicts the winner has been right in the past.

This gives the complete boot order. This week's boot is probably going to be the toughest to call...he might be wrong on that one. I think he's right on the others for sure though.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_china/survivometer15.htm

Enjoy.

I like knowing ahead of time so I can see how the winner accomplishes their goal.

SF

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Spoiler for tonight's ILNY2 episode:

Wolf and his big dick are sent packing.

·
Banned
341 Posts
This guy is always pretty accurate on Survivor predictions. He's rarely wrong.

Don't click if you don't want to know the complete boot order. The guy "BlutoDelta" who predicts the winner has been right in the past.

This gives the complete boot order. This week's boot is probably going to be the toughest to call...he might be wrong on that one. I think he's right on the others for sure though.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_china/survivometer15.htm

Enjoy.

I like knowing ahead of time so I can see how the winner accomplishes their goal.

SF
This is the 3rd season of Survivor where I've been going to TDT for spoilers and it's the first season that they got one wrong. They were off by one week but they stipulated they could be wrong and they were. Whoever runs the site must know someone who works on the show OR they have the cash to pay some insider off to give them info.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
For those of you who watch "I Love New York 2", Pretty voluntarilyn left the mansion, so no one was eliminated.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
For those of you who saw the preview of "I Love New York 2", you know that Mr. Wise was sent on his way.

As far as I am concerned, he was on two episodes too long.,

·
x
34,447 Posts
Survivor: All Stars 2
It's set in Palau.

Likely contestants (Thanks to Nutjob of TWoP, and the source, TVSquad):

From Survivor 9: Vanuatu: Julie Berry (5th place finish, Jeff Probst's love interest? Hmmm), Eliza Orlins - 4th place, Ami Cusack - 6th place finish.

From Survivor 10: Palau: Katie Gallagher - finished 2nd, Ian the Dolphin Trainer Dude Rosenberger - finished 3rd, Jenn Lyon - 4th place, Coby Archa - finished 9th.
From Survivor 11: Guatemala: Fishmonger Lydia Morales - finished 4th, doorman Judd Sergeant IV - finished 6th, Gary Ex-Dallas Cowboy Hogeboom - finished 7th.
From Survivor 12: Panama: Terry Dietz - finished 3rd, Cirie Fields - finished 4th, Shane Powers - finished 5th. (Please let Shane not be there, I beg of you!)
From Survivor 13: Cook Islands: Ozzy Lusth (yay!) - finished 2nd, Parvati Shallow (boo) - finished 6th, Jonathan Penner - finished 7th.
From Survivor 14: Fiji: Yau-Man Chan (but I knew that) - finished 4th, Michelle Yi - finished 10th.
From Survivor 15: China: Courtney Yates (don't yell at me, I'm just the messenger) and James Clement.

I can't remember Parvati. Courtney :tape:, James :help:

Yau Man, Eliza, Lydia. :woohoo:

·
x
34,447 Posts
Miranda Bailey will be the one to narrate the final (hopefully not) episode of Grey's this season, and for a good reason. It's apparently really sad.

Someone dies on Desperate Housewives due to a tornado.

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,570 Posts
Survivor: All Stars 2
It's set in Palau.

Likely contestants (Thanks to Nutjob of TWoP, and the source, TVSquad):

From Survivor 9: Vanuatu: Julie Berry (5th place finish, Jeff Probst's love interest? Hmmm), Eliza Orlins - 4th place, Ami Cusack - 6th place finish.

From Survivor 10: Palau: Katie Gallagher - finished 2nd, Ian the Dolphin Trainer Dude Rosenberger - finished 3rd, Jenn Lyon - 4th place, Coby Archa - finished 9th.
From Survivor 11: Guatemala: Fishmonger Lydia Morales - finished 4th, doorman Judd Sergeant IV - finished 6th, Gary Ex-Dallas Cowboy Hogeboom - finished 7th.
From Survivor 12: Panama: Terry Dietz - finished 3rd, Cirie Fields - finished 4th, Shane Powers - finished 5th. (Please let Shane not be there, I beg of you!)
From Survivor 13: Cook Islands: Ozzy Lusth (yay!) - finished 2nd, Parvati Shallow (boo) - finished 6th, Jonathan Penner - finished 7th.
From Survivor 14: Fiji: Yau-Man Chan (but I knew that) - finished 4th, Michelle Yi - finished 10th.
From Survivor 15: China: Courtney Yates (don't yell at me, I'm just the messenger) and James Clement.

I can't remember Parvati. Courtney :tape:, James :help:

Yau Man, Eliza, Lydia. :woohoo:

Parvati :eek:
Julie :rolleyes:
James :tape:
Courtney :spit:

But yay for Yau-Man, Jonathan, Ian, Katie.

1 - 20 of 373 Posts