President Megawati Soekarnoputri

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Mohamed 6 King of Morocco during his wedding last year

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
and you heard Louis Michel, Josh, don't vote CD&V or this might be our new leader... ;-)

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
verhofstadt after biking......verhofstadt roelt nog meer :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts

Balkie;)

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Josh said:
I do think Verhofstadt has a flashy website though. lol
and I really do think he's one of the best politicians in this country... I liked dehaene too, but the idea of declerck as a PM makes me puke in anticipation.....

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
so...within 2 weeks...everybody vote verhofstadt!
(or vivant!)
(hell I hope this isn't illegal :D )

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
My father knows Duchâtelet personally. He's the opposite of a lot of other politicians, his political career is costing him a fortune, he's not gaining much. He's doing it only because he truly believes things should be different. That's admirable in itself.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Beggin' Beguine said:
My father knows Duchâtelet personally. He's the opposite of a lot of other politicians, his political career is costing him a fortune, he's not gaining much. He's doing it only because he truly believes things should be different. That's admirable in itself.
One of his close collaborators (in Vivant) is a friend of mine (well used to be one, because he lived in hong kong the past 2 years....), he's an economist, a good one, explained their project to me, and in contrario to what everyone's saying about them, their project seems viable to me.....

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
The only problem is that it'll only work if every country in Europe does it like that.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
true....but there are a few important steps that you can make even if all europe doesn't follow immediately...but for the really important parts you're completely right....but then again it's the same with for example the tobin-tax (except the whole world needs to do it at the same time, not just europe....)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts