Tennis Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1219 Posts

·
Registered
84,327 Posts
CHEDA!!!!!! What a win!! Con grats and thanks for your work..

can I vote again?

Steve

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,163
Main Draw - Final Countdown - Bronze Medal Match Bo5 sets - Live scores after Saraya!, post #1162

(1) AdeyC vs (17) S-T-E-V-E 4-6 7-6 6-3 1-1

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,166
It's time to post new PopCon Interview.

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,167 (Edited)
PopCon Interview with PopCon Champion

We are very pleased to be able to interview our finest Popcon player this year, none other than the tournament host, SRB Analyst! Give this gentleman a round of applause.

First, I must ask, what are you feeling right now?
Happiness, joy, victory. I think that people decided well. :eek:h: Secondly, never expected to win this competition. I am thrilled. Thank you, guys! :love:
Second it's very rare that a host also wins the contest. Don't you have any conflicts of interest? (just kidding) Really it's amazing to see your dedication, especially knowing there would be bushfire scares and smoke delays and various rule changes that seem to have been forgotten about. What motivates you to participate and run this contest despite all the difficulties?
Alright… Well I had a few conflicts, fortunately, those people did not show up so I could lift the trophy. :ROFLMAO: Beautiful things happen and disappear. To be honest, there is an unconditional love for this tournament. In the past people really hated on me (I blame my immaturity). Step by step, I decided to change myself and show some support, kindness, love. Most of all, tolerance. I had communicated with nice people, cooperating with Mods and discussing many things what is good, what is applicable etc. I just ignored all the negativity, break through and kept fighting against injustice. It was not a good thing to have those delays... we fought together and finally finish this contest on a high note. Participants deserve it.
Obviously to win something of this magnitude, you have to really have everything working for you. It's 7 tough matches in a row. What do you think got you through this?
My dedication, love I showed to people I truly care, perseverance, my proficiency and, obviously, connection with people throughout the years.
Are there any special words you have to say to the sponsors, and your support team, players and the audience?
You are very special, be positive. Be blessed and loved. Stay respectable and others will show the respect, too!
We've had a lot of fun through this. What do you consider your favourite moments in this contest?
Quarter-final matches. All four were 3-setters, but I have to single out 2 matches: AdeyC vs Random Run and Matmagix vs Mauriac. These four kind souls know each other playing one game for pretentious people called Best Song Game. It sucks both matches had finished in TB, TB system that USO uses.
How will you go about celebrating this victory?
I will call my mom from my first ever mobile phone Sony Ericsson and celebrate with her. :ROFLMAO: Then, I will make a reservation and play some tennis with my close friends indoors. ❤ Finally, I got my TEFL certification and I will continue being a handsome and supportive teacher/tutor to my students (they've known me for 8 months). ;)

Thank you SRB Analyst, we really appreciate what you've given us. Ladies and gentleman, our Popcon 2019 champion!​

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,168
Main Draw - Final Countdown - Bronze Medal Match Bo5 sets - Live scores after asMischa, post #1165

(1) AdeyC vs (17) S-T-E-V-E 4-6 7-6 6-3 2-2

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,171
Main Draw - Final Countdown - Bronze Medal Match Bo5 sets - Live scores after Panther24, post #1170

(1) AdeyC vs (17) S-T-E-V-E 4-6 7-6 6-3 3-3

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,173

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,174
Main Draw - Final Countdown - Bronze Medal Match Bo5 sets - Live scores after HuHu, post #1172

(1) AdeyC vs (17) S-T-E-V-E 4-6 7-6 6-3 3-4

·
Registered
19,517 Posts
PopCon Interview with PopCon Champion
View attachment 173245
We are very pleased to be able to interview our finest Popcon player this year, none other than the tournament host, SRB Analyst! Give this gentleman a round of applause.

First, I must ask, what are you feeling right now?
Happiness, joy, victory. I think that people decided well. :eek:h: Secondly, never expected to win this competition. I am thrilled. Thank you, guys! :love:
Second it's very rare that a host also wins the contest. Don't you have any conflicts of interest? (just kidding) Really it's amazing to see your dedication, especially knowing there would be bushfire scares and smoke delays and various rule changes that seem to have been forgotten about. What motivates you to participate and run this contest despite all the difficulties?
Alright… Well I had a few conflicts, fortunately, those people did not show up so I could lift the trophy. :ROFLMAO: Beautiful things happen and disappear. To be honest, there is an unconditional love for this tournament. In the past people really hated on me (I blame my immaturity). Step by step, I decided to change myself and show some support, kindness, love. Most of all, tolerance. I had communicated with nice people, cooperating with Mods and discussing many things what is good, what is applicable etc. I just ignored all the negativity, break through and kept fighting against injustice. It was not a good thing to have those delays... we fought together and finally finish this contest on a high note. Participants deserve it.
Obviously to win something of this magnitude, you have to really have everything working for you. It's 7 tough matches in a row. What do you think got you through this?
My dedication, love I showed to people I truly care, perseverance, my proficiency and, obviously, connection with people throughout the years.
Are there any special words you have to say to the sponsors, and your support team, players and the audience?
You are very special, be positive. Be blessed and loved. Stay respectable and others will show the respect, too!
We've had a lot of fun through this. What do you consider your favourite moments in this contest?
Quarter-final matches. All four were 3-setters, but I have to single out 2 matches: AdeyC vs Random Run and Matmagix vs Mauriac. These four kind souls know each other playing one game for pretentious people called Best Song Game. It sucks both matches had finished in TB, TB system that USO uses.
How will you go about celebrating this victory?
I will call my mom from my first ever mobile phone Sony Ericsson and celebrate with her. :ROFLMAO: Then, I will make a reservation and play some tennis with my close friends indoors. ❤ Finally, I got my TEFL certification and I will continue being a handsome and supportive teacher/tutor to my students (they know me for 8 months). ;)

Thank you SRB Analyst, we really appreciate what you've given us. Ladies and gentleman, our Popcon 2019 champion!​
wait your Sony Ericsson still works?

:eek:

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,176

·
Registered
18,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,177
Main Draw - Final Countdown - Bronze Medal Match Bo5 sets - Live scores after HuHu, post #1172

(1) AdeyC vs (17) S-T-E-V-E 4-6 7-6 6-3 3-4

Frozen score

1161 - 1180 of 1219 Posts