Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT!
That spoiled brat, Little Andy, was smacked out of Roland Garros by Sargsian in four sets.

Congrats, Sargsian! :)
Good riddance, Andy. :p

Reactions: matthias

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
too bad Andy. way to go Sargis, you played amazing. it's ok Andy, bring on the grass

Reactions: matthias

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
You know TeeRex this thread is just gonna be moved to the Men's Tennis Forum. Some people never learn! ::dies::: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
Congrats Sarsgian :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

NO more Andy on ESPN :bounce:

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
Well, he is not supposed to be good in clay, so this is no surprise. I don't know why people don't like him though. I really enjoy watching him play. Anyways, better luck in Wimby, andy.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
eta psi said:
Well, he is not supposed to be good in clay, so this is no surprise. I don't know why people don't like him though. I really enjoy watching him play. Anyways, better luck in Wimby, andy.
If he didn't get written about as the answer to Pete and Andre, I have a feeling he'd be a tad more popular. I don't find him all that exciting to watch (I'm not partial to brainless tennis, but it's still better than no tennis), but he's alright.

I would think that some people might just not like him because they *gasp* have different tastes than you. But nah, no way is that a possibility.

Anyhow, couldn't he have done this in Australia where I wrote him off against Youzhny? This time I didn't write him off :mad:

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
Well, he didn't write stuff about himself, it's the f-ing media who wrote about him and hype him. He is a victim as anybody else. :p But, I think he is fun to watch with all his theatrics on court. He is one of the few male players I am interested on.

·
Registered
32,311 Posts
now if ivan and mario take out james and andre tomorrow, espn will HAVE to show us other tennis players. :D

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
seeing as it came at the hands of Sargisian...I'm quite Happy- Go Armo :wavey:

Lets see what kind of superlatives Patrick McEnroe can come up with...

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Im devastated.

Not.

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
The atp is boring. Sorry, but even Andy cannot resurrect some of the flat personalities on the tour.

I still was hoping Andy would stay in, even though I don't like him much. Andy is a nice kid who is being pressured by the american tennis public to become the next GH. Now, I don't think it is fair that he is seen and the sole saviour of American Tennis.

It sad that the media has put that pressure on him.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
More women's coverage!! ^_^

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
The personnalities in the WTA are as flat as in the ATP; it's just a illusion that there are more personnalities on the WTA, illusion created by the medias.

And even if Roddick lost today, I still want to marry him. But, oh my, I bet Ferrero must feel much better now that Andy has lost.

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
You think Ferrero is scared of playing him on clay LMAO
Ferrero would have crushed him 61 62 61

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
Cookie Box said:
The personnalities in the WTA are as flat as in the ATP; it's just a illusion that there are more personnalities on the WTA, illusion created by the medias.

And even if Roddick lost today, I still want to marry him. But, oh my, I bet Ferrero must feel much better now that Andy has lost.
Even John Mcenroe called them cyborgs, and he is the #1 supporter of the ATP. They are not really interesting and that's why alot of people don't even know them from the average joe on the street. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
In what way Davenport, Venus, Henin, Clijsters, Rubin, blah blah are so interesting in term of personnality I would like to know. Only Serena isn't "flat" in the top players. Not that there is something wrong with that, they are there to play a sport, it's not a circus to entertain people.

And my comment about Ferrero was obviously a joke.

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
it seems the "next American generation" has been humbled by the red clay...only James Blake survived, and that's because he played Taylor Dent

1 - 20 of 37 Posts