Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like she's having really bad luck with her boyfriens resp. her fiance (Apparently Patty and Rainer got engaged Dez. 13. last year.) couse Rainer is accused of beeing involved in a million fraud. He had to go to court yesterday where the trail was posponed till summer.

Also the relastionship whit her parents is still kind of low not to say non existant!!

And I really thought she finally got over the slump her first Rainer coused to her by showing good results at the end of last.

Patty never give up!!
I still believe in you!!

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,156 Posts
omg, patty is such a talented player.
she need a better private life, and then she will play her best tennis again, i´m sure

·
Registered
802 Posts
Doris, is this Rainer the guy who made her drink gallons and gallons of orange juice ?:confused:

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Patty, as Dr. Ruth always says, you gotta wash that man right outta your hair! Sheesh! Sounds like a loser to me. :rolleyes: ;)

I hope Patty is able to block out the distractions and have a solid year. She seemed to be picking up momentum late last year (ala vs. Justine at US Open where she played great) and I hope she comes up with some surprise wins.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Is there something up with Rainers that I am not aware of ?
What's the secret ? :drool:

GoSandrine, vitamin C is great, but that "Rainer" set up a special diet for her, exclusively made of orange juice (unless this is another malicious rumour), and immediately after that, her game went down the drain. :eek:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Is this the bodyguard then?:cool:
I know she got an affair with him after he was hired to protect her from the juice man.

·
Registered
802 Posts
GoSandrine, I like your conspiracy theory ;)

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two (2) Rainers!!

1. Rainer Harnecker the oj guru now beeing sentenced becouse of violation of the healers law and and fraud.

2. Rainer Hofmann her present fiance.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
ooooo....The Juice Man!!! He sounds like a real sinister character. I'd like to take this case on but first a few questions....

May I have a description? Does anyone know his last whereabouts? Should we put out a neighborhood watch?

Any information leading to the arrest and conviction of "The Juice Man" will win a full year supply of Tropicana Orange Juice. :D

·
Premium Member
21,310 Posts
lol...we have a thread with multiple personalities...

first, some serious discussions about Patty! ;)

...and then Ed :eek: :p

Anyway, I hope to see her playing some good tennis again! She's too talented to not back it back.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Terry, thanks for knocking some sense into me. I watched the movie Sybil recently and I'm beginning to think I'm the one taking on the multiple personalities! :eek: ;)

Doris, I apologize for going off on a tangent but I just couldn't resist. ;)

GO PATTY! :D

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
wow... if patty doesn't have so many things going on at her personal life, she'd be doing better in tennis....

hope evrything works out for her...:bounce:

·
Registered
802 Posts
lol @ GoSandrine :) Some levity cannot hurt !

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Patty is soo great, and OMG! she cannot choose her men at all. Poor thing.

She needs to buy 'Wrting's on the Wall', teach her to choose a man!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's too bad for Patty!

I would love to see more lefties making their marks on WTA Tour.

C'mon Patty... you can do it!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts