Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,361 Posts
I agree with Goran... she may not have the strength or self love to realize she's hooking up with guys who aren't good for her and her tennis has suffered. I remember when she was in the top 20 and playing some really impressive tennis... beating top players. The announcers were saying she was headed for the top ten, the way she was playing. Then all that stuff happened with Harnecker (what a quack!) and her tennis went down the tubes. Did you hear about the needle/skin piercing device he advocated? :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,361 Posts
Goran's last post is the perfect answer to why Patty has involved herself with questionable men... Her own father, showing up unannounced and trying to get in her apt, then saying he would finish her?? If true, that is very abusive behavior, and Patty has probably been experiencing it her whole life. When someone has grown up in an abusive home, they have a hard time sorting out a good person from a bad one. (They tend to accept more bad behavior.) :sad:

Sad but true. I think Patty has a great future... but her parents certainly aren't helping..poor thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.