Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Moderator - Juniors
13,002 Posts
I hope Patty's doing okay, I've grown to like her more and more over the years and it'd be nice to see her have a good year, especially after she ended 2001 on a nice note winning Pattaya.

It's too bad her family doesn't like Rainer, but I guess if he makes Patty happy that's all that matters? I reckon she can't do much worse than Harnecker anyway!

Hopefully we will see a more confident, consistent, and positive Patty in the new year :)

BTW - She looks great in the photo :)

· Moderator - Juniors
13,002 Posts
Thanks for the info. Goran,

I think Patty's right. The fact is she is now 23, she is not a little girl anymore and shouldn't be treated that way. I am sure deep down her family is trying to do what they feel is best for her, and maybe after what happened with Harnecker they are even more protective and concerned for her, but they can't control her from making her own choices. She is an adult, and whether they like her choices or not, it's up to her to find what is best for her. If it turns out that this man is not good for her, I think she will see it for herself and learn from the mistakes. Her family needs to be more supportive IMO, not try and push her away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.