Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When Justine raised her hand to stop play at the 2003 Roland Garros semi final to stop play , before worldwide media and fans, and then denied that she performed the well viewed act, we tried to believe her and put the incident off to nerves and excitement.

Now charges of doping are arising since JHH has made sudden stength gains in the last 8-10 months, has a coach who doesn't seem to be beyond breaking ethical standards and once again we are asked to believe the poor little Belgian.

In sports, elite athletes are cinstantly looking for an edge and they may try to accomplish this task legitimately through proper nutrition, physical conditioning and sports psychologist.
But all to often, some unscrupulous athletes will succomb to their desires and those around them to resort to illegal and unethical means in order to obtain undeserved achievements in their particular endeavors.

Well, even though I found the RG escapade of JHH impossible to swallow, I will believe and go along with Justine's denial of these latest charges until her drug test are found to be positive and change my opinion otherwise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,942 Posts
I will believe Justine until evidence proves she did dope.

Someone made the same accusations against Jennifer in 2001 and they proved not to be true.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,059 Posts
Nice to see tee rexx back just in time to discredit the willis biggest threat.:rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cybelle Darkholme

·
Veelieve!!!
Joined
·
32,880 Posts
Martian KC said:
Nice to see tee rexx back just in time to discredit the willis biggest threat.:rolleyes:

How did he discredit anyone?? Funny how the Williames threat changes with tournaments :rolleyes: :tape:

Well, even though I found the RG escapade of JHH impossible to swallow, I will believe and go along with Justine's denial of these latest charges until her drug test are found to be positive and change my opinion otherwise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,942 Posts
Martian KC said:
Nice to see tee rexx back just in time to discredit the willis biggest threat.:rolleyes:
A threat (and a small one at tht) maybe for Serena, but not to Venus, who has beaten her seven straight time, including at this year's AO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,943 Posts
1-7 6-3 6-3 Where's the threat?

Martian KC said:
Nice to see tee rexx back just in time to discredit the willis biggest threat.:rolleyes:

The doping allegations haven't been proven, nor has the quote referenced above.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,942 Posts
ico4498 said:
Hi lizchris,

The accusations weren't substantiated .... unfair yes, but its well nigh impossible to disprove.
They almost never are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
lizchris said:
A threat (and a small one at tht) maybe for Serena, but not to Venus, who has beaten her seven straight time, including at this year's AO.

I'd say she's a threat to both... If she can beat Serena the she's capable of beating Venus...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,943 Posts
I'd say you're wrong!

maria's man said:
I'd say she's a threat to both... If she can beat Serena the she's capable of beating Venus...
Venus and Serena have diff. playing styles. Using your logic Monica should never have had such an abismal record against Hingis what is it 5-15? While Graf leads 7-2. Diff players. :eek:

Venus beat Justine on clay when she was down, Serena lost to her when she was up?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
maria's man said:
I'd say she's a threat to both... If she can beat Serena the she's capable of beating Venus...
does that wonderous logic work throughout the tennis world? if you beat the best player in the world, you are capable of beating everyone else??

;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
928 Posts
lizchris said:
I will believe Justine until evidence proves she did dope.

Someone made the same accusations against Jennifer in 2001 and they proved not to be true.

Their is a rumor that Justine did become a converted Jehovah witness.

Maybe she's also afraid from a prick.....like Serena? :haha: :haha:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,942 Posts
maria's man said:
I'd say she's a threat to both... If she can beat Serena the she's capable of beating Venus...
Venus is 7-1 against Jusitine. Believe me, she is no threat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,842 Posts
TeeRexx said:
When Justine raised her hand to stop play at the 2003 Roland Garros final to stop play , before worldwide media and fans, and then denied that she performed the well viewed act, we tried to believe her and put the incident off to nerves and excitement.

Now charges of doping are arising since JHH has made sudden stength gains in the last 8-10 months, has a coach who doesn't seem to be beyond breaking ethical standards and once again we are asked to believe the poor little Belgian.


Well, even though I found the RG escapade of JHH impossible to swallow, I will believe and go along with Justine's denial of these latest charges until her drug test are found to be positive and change my opinion otherwise.
Got to hand it to TeeRex, he is one of the best bastards of sarcasm on this board....... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How strange.
JHH is suspected of doping herself in order to begin to win and her fans can somehow blame me, VENUS & SERENA and their fans for her woes.

If Justine said she did not dope up, then until the test prove otherwise, we can belive her version of the allegations.

It wasn't like they got the incident on tape like they did at RG. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Don't spread false rumors like this. There is absolutely no accusation of doping. It was a misinterpreted quote from Leo Clijsters, who said that JHH's arms have grown a lot in only 6 months. Some idiot interpreted it as implications for doping. But the full, unabbreviated quote is completely in a different tone. Leo simply said that JHH overpowered Kim Clijster physically, that Kim has no mental problem in losing the US Open. He also credited JHH's trainer for doing the job of improving her physical condition.

Hope this will settle it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
clonesheep said:
Don't spread false rumors like this. There is absolutely no accusation of doping. It was a misinterpreted quote from Leo Clijsters, who said that JHH's arms have grown a lot in only 6 months. Some idiot interpreted it as implications for doping. But the full, unabbreviated quote is completely in a different tone. Leo simply said that JHH overpowered Kim Clijster physically, that Kim has no mental problem in losing the US Open. He also credited JHH's trainer for doing the job of improving her physical condition.

Hope this will settle it.
i agree with you.that's why i think it's better to stop here this discussion.
 
1 - 20 of 220 Posts
Top