Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do some people hate him so much without any rationnal reason :mad:

Yes, he is a little bit overrated, so what :rolleyes:

I saw him "live" last year, first row, and the match was so intense. He has the passion for the game, is exciting to watch, seem to be a nice person, is cute, .................

Ok there are some players I don't like, but I don't call them idiots or moron without any reasonnable reason :fiery: I guess he will have to endure what Anna has to endure since 5 years, jealousy :fiery:

Go Andy :hearts: I'll write a poem just for you :kiss: ;)

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Without drama life would be boring ;)

And he is arrogant................ NOT!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I like Andy and have noticed sooooooo many people hate him for no reason!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think many people don`t dislike him personally but the hype around him!

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Then if it is the hype, why not complain about the hype only?

I don't care that people say negative things about a player, but so many people INSULT him.

Anyway when Andy will win the US Open this year people will realize that the attention that he has is well deserved. :cool:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
No REason??

Please!!! he is the most ARROGANT DRAMA QUEEN, IMATURE, CONCEITED DORK!!

he acts like he's better than everyone else , he acts like he has it all!

that why ALOT of people hate him

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drama queen? What does that mean? Are you referring to the fact that he wanted to continue to play when he was injured (vs Chang last year at the french open...)? I would rather call that passion of the game of tennis. :)

As for being dork, I would use that adjective to describe the father of your favourite player. :p

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Many reasons.....I hate his game, I hate his personality, I hate his arrogance(cos he hasn't achieved as much to even be that arrogant), I hate him because the only people that like him are only liking him for his looks, and finally I don't see what people find attractive about him(lol).

And the drama queen stuff too! He should be winning the oscar!

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Replace the "his" by "her" and it could be a perfect description of Hingis :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Read carefully of my post.:rolleyes: And don't get mad, you are the one that wants to know.:rolleyes:

I didn't like Martina's arrogance but I absolutely loved her game. But she has grown up so that is a plus.

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't take life seriously

When did I say that I was mad :cool:

Honestly I don't care much that people insult him, but I was just curious to see people reason. So far, I didn't read any concrete example of why people don't like him.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Seriously, he is always on when there is a men's tourney since last March! I can not stand another sight of him.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I'm not a fan, but I don't hate him either. We should aknowledge his achievments, he's a great tennisplayer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts