• Feminine Acting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i've been really curious as to what you gay guys prefer.....

1. Masculine acting gays - they're a turn on!!!!
2. Combination of both Masculine and Feminine gays - this would be the best choice for me coz this type of gays usually are very nice and understanding i think....
3. Feminine gays - people tend to think they're queeny...

Please vote!!! :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
ummmm.... i think i like a little bit if this a little bit of that...but not too much of that, no-no :fiery: Well actuall now that i come to think bout it :rolleyes: *slips into deep, deep thought for a minute* don't ask me i don't know :p :p

·
63,504 Posts
Both but not too feminine acting like you said before in other thread :p

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Option 1 for me!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
ferrero said:
Option no.1 + a bit of no.2:)
Yes - A little bit of #1 and #2. But mostly #1.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
hmmmmm....I prefer guys that don't have to act at all...dislike guys that pretend around anyone.....if they aren't out I understand though.....so many gay guys have split personalities....will finish with saying I find Drag sad....this question is too tough to answer....needed more choices in the poll LOL :wavey:

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's interesting to note that gay gus generally prefer masculine guys though... but don't u think that some gays they act 'masculine' just for the sake of being it....

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
lol bis....a lot of gay guys slip into stereoypes acting like something their not.....

I didn't chose an option, cause I don't really believe in generalizing like that...it's hard to define feminine acting and masculine acting and such....though I admit I won't touch an EXTREMELY masculine guy OR an EXTREMELY feminine guy....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts