Tennis Forum banner

How do you want and feel about this battle of blondes?

• I want Elena to win in my heart but feel that Elena will win as well. :bounce:

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • I want Maria to win in my heart but feel that Maria will win as well. :bounce:

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I want Elena to win in my heart but feel that Maria will win. :fiery:

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I want Maria to win in my heart but feel that Elena will win. :fiery:

Votes: 4 13.8%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious about this poll! ;)

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
I think whoever wins this will win the title :)

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
azza said:
Hello Molik will stop them :rolleyes:
Speaking of wanting and feeling the win, I meant this QF match between Maria and Elena, not the final. I wasn't talking about winnning the title.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Sharky, I voted for you're last choice. I want Maria to win but I think Elena will beat her in 3 sets.

Sharky, which choice did you vote for?

Udachi Maria! :bounce:

·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the cat said:
Sharky, I voted for you're last choice. I want Maria to win but I think Elena will beat her in 3 sets.

Sharky, which choice did you vote for?

Udachi Maria! :bounce:
3rd was my choice... you know why! ;)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Da Sharky. I know why. ;)

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,202 Posts
Sharky said:
Good to see you getting all the nerves from us! ;)
No nerves, really. I know who will win this tournament. And her name is not Sharapova. It's not Dementieva either.

·
Banned
403 Posts
My opinion

I want Maria Sharapova defeat her compatroit - Elena Dementieva really!! :bounce:

Because Lena D (Elena Dementieva) was destroyed my good dreams!! She defeat Mary Pierce in second round of Sarosota open!! :sad: :( :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :bigcry: :shout: :tears: :hysteric: :sobbing: :crying2:

Therefore, I was became her hostile fans. :devil:

You think? :confused:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
:haha:

·
Senior Bitch.
10,731 Posts
Re: My opinion

I want Maria Sharapova defeat her compatroit - Elena Dementieva really!! :bounce:

Because Lena D (Elena Dementieva) was destroyed my good dreams!! She defeat Mary Pierce in second round of Sarosota open!! :sad: :( :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :bigcry: :shout: :tears: :hysteric: :sobbing: :crying2:

:sobbing:

·
Registered
27,929 Posts

My good dreams destroyed when that injury-faking whore beat LenaD in USO :crying2:

·
Registered
8,692 Posts
:lol:

What a bizzaro bump...and interesting how so few people even voted.

·
Senior Bitch.
10,731 Posts
OMFG I just noticed the poll.

Q: "How do you want and feel about this battle of blondes?"
A: "I want Elena to win in my heart but feel that Elena will win as well. :bounce:"

:hysteric:

·
V-I-K-A
11,074 Posts

I love this.

So much emotion. So much passion. :inlove: :worship:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts