Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new site is fantastic! I greatly appreciate the tremendous effort you and your staff put forth to create, maintain and re-invent this site continually (round the clock)...you have done very well with this project...and you can only grow bigger and more popular among the other sites as time goes by...So a hearty thanks M'Lord! :):):)

PS I swear I will *THWACK* you over the head with a leftover candy cane baton if you dare fret over the negative...you know where to reach me! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
The site is beyond magnificent!!! :) :D
You guys have done an awesome job!!!
Thanks for all you hard work and creativity!!
It's a joy to visit!!
jas :wavey:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always knew Poe would find "Amanda Hugankiss"!!! lol 3 Cheers for Amanda...thankyou as well M'Lady! You have talent! :)

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
:p

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Asshead huh? Hmm....wonder where you could have heard that from??? Poe...are you kissing and telling? I'm going to have to pummel your creamy white buttocks with a willow switch if so! You juicy lemon spice bomb you! :)

"Gooble Gobble...Gooble Gobble...We Accept Her...One of Us...One of Us" (Tod Brownings' Freaks)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Psst Poe...Thanks for the consideration about that item...I'm no longer psst off! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts