Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my PM's set to pop up a message saying I have a new message but it never does that anymore. I checked my options and I do have it set to give me the pop up message. The only way I know I have a new messages after I've been on the site for a while is if I go to user cp.

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also how do you delete old pm's without having to do them individually? Maybe I'm just missing it but I can see that you can select all of them but I don't see a delete feature. Its probably right in front of my face but I just don't see. :sad:

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found it! :D that box at the bottom says "move to Folder" changes to delete when select some boxes. :)

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Rocketta said:
I have my PM's set to pop up a message saying I have a new message but it never does that anymore. I checked my options and I do have it set to give me the pop up message. The only way I know I have a new messages after I've been on the site for a while is if I go to user cp.
It seems the pop up doesn't work in this software. I hope they'll be able to fix that. :)

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
The pop-up worked fine for me yesterday, but not before. A quote from Amanda concerning the issue in a post below this.

Fixed now. Not a bug but we switched it off for performance reasons. If it causes problems again, it will be turned off.
This quote is from yesterday. And i *know* it worked yesterday, but as i haven't gotten any pm's today, i don't know if Amanda switched it off again, or if your data is outdated. ;)

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
I got some PM's today, but there was no pop-up message.:confused:

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks carot! At least now I know there "are" bugs with it and sometimes its cut off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts