Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
i just wanted to apologies for the inconviniences i gave, some time ago, when asking for pictures of sexy tennis players. Yes, i should be ashamed, which i am. I have done a lot now, reffering to the tennis, and i found a lot of great tennis females. So i was wrong and the rest of the world was right, so please forgive me, and i hope that we can get on!!!!! :bigcry:

sorry about my signiture!!!!!

Reactions: "Sluggy"

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
whats wrong with asking for sexy pictures of tennis players? ashamed? what is this a freaking convent? I happend to like your signature. You get good rep.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
:confused: We all want to see sexy pictures... :lick:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oi, i am thankful

Reactions: Nicky2002

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but, when i asked, people were telling me that i have no respect, and were lowering my rep............

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
rez said:
but, when i asked, people were telling me that i have no respect, and were lowering my rep............
They don`t want to show it but they are worse than we are... ;)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
rez said:
oh u poor thing :kiss:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, all i can say is that i haven't the dimmest clue why people have to be like that!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
people can be it sucks yeah but its life

·
Registered
768 Posts
rez said:
So this thread was for you to turn the table? Deucedely clever of you, pal :wavey: :wavey:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts