Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, I beg, help keep Kimberly Locke in the competition. For those confused, we are talking about AI2 here.

She's the only female left and she rocks, but because Josh is in the military everyone wants to keep him in despite having bad week after bad week!!

The call is totally free and you can continue to vote. I've voted about 45 times and will keep going! You have till 10 Central time to vote. If you are on the west coast you must wait to vote a little later, from 8-10 in your time zone.

1-866-4365-703

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I've voted. The first time went through, but when I pressed redial, it gives me a busy signal. I think it's rigged.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will be a lot of busy signals, you must keep trying! Don't give up!!!!! I've gotten in about 75 times or so..but have gotten tons of busy signals too. Press redial!!!

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
No Kim must go so my friend can win her huge office pool...she promised me a massage with some of the proceeds ;)

As long as Reuben stays...I'm happy...

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
I hope she can stay in the competition for sure - I would vote if I could!! :) C'mon Kim!! :D You have some fans in the UK... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts