Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Justine so obsess with Serena Williams. Justine, Serena is not thinking about you she and her sister are making they celebrity rounds on all the talk shows. This girl really has a problem with Serena.


I'm not afraid to play Serena on hard court anymore because I feel more confident right now. But probably she always played her best tennis here at the US Open.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
19,459 Posts
alleycat said:
Justine so obsess with Serena Williams. Justine, Serena is not thinking about you she and her sister are making they celebrity rounds on all the talk shows. This girl really has a problem with Serena.


I'm not afraid to play Serena on hard court anymore because I feel more confident right now. But probably she always played her best tennis here at the US Open.
She is dealing with her own personal obstacles which happen to be the Williams sisters.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Look at the question, stupid!!!!! :mad:

Q. Having beaten Serena a couple times this year, do you wish you could face her on this court? Is there a disappointment you don't have that challenge ahead of you?
JUSTINE HENIN‑HARDENNE: You know, I'm just try to stay focused on my next match. I try to forget about everything else because Serena is not here. That's not the fault of anybody. I mean, she's injured. It's really bad for her, first, and for the tournament, and for all the players. For sure, we want a very high level of tennis. But I think we'll have a high level of tennis in this tournament. I hope so.

That's okay. We have to fight every day, in every match, even if Serena is not here.

I'm not afraid to play Serena on hard court anymore because I feel more confident right now. But probably she always played her best tennis here at the US Open.
 

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
alleycat said:
Justine so obsess with Serena Williams. Justine, Serena is not thinking about you she and her sister are making they celebrity rounds on all the talk shows. This girl really has a problem with Serena.


I'm not afraid to play Serena on hard court anymore because I feel more confident right now. But probably she always played her best tennis here at the US Open.
For editing the quote YUO = ARSEHOLE. :)
 

· Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
Joined
·
31,158 Posts
...yeah and why some serena fans seems so obsessed with justine? ;) j/k

what fleemke and deuce said...

i think it's cool, finally we seem to have a real rivalry again :)
 

· Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
Joined
·
31,158 Posts
(if even journalists notice there's something going on... wow :p)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
19,459 Posts
Even though she was asked about Serena, that end statement just sounded like she was trying to convince herself that she wasn't afraid to play Serena on hardcourts anymore, it really wasn't relevant to the rest of her reply in which she had taken the high road.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,884 Posts
The rmdia is tyring to start someting between her and Serena and that goes back to the French Open and Justine brought this all on herself. If she didn't do what she did and knew how to handle the media better, she wouldn't find herself always being asked questions about Serena. Notice they don't ask her questions about Venus and the reason why is she hasn't found a way to beat her since May 2001.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
13,564 Posts
lizchris said:
The rmdia is tyring to start someting between her and Serena and that goes back to the French Open and Justine brought this all on herself. If she didn't do what she did and knew how to handle the media better, she wouldn't find herself always being asked questions about Serena. Notice they don't ask her questions about Venus and the reason why is she hasn't found a way to beat her since May 2001.

I don't care what journalists ask her :rolleyes: I hated when people are trying to make a fight AGAIN when there is no reason and when they are putting things she said out of the context!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
In all fairness to Justin (and the good Lord knows I am not a fan), she only answered a question that the reporter posed to her.

Shame on you alleycat for not posting the entire question and answer. :awww:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6,762 Posts
I see no problem with this. She is just admitting that before she had weak willed no confidence lack of self belief yellow livered coward no back bone having lack of self esteem problem when facing serena but now she is over that.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
19,459 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
I see no problem with this. She is just admitting that before she had weak willed no confidence lack of self belief yellow livered coward no back bone having lack of self esteem problem when facing serena but now she is over that.
Exactly, although I don't know if she really believes it. Serena really put things back in perspective for Justine at Wimbledon.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Knizzle said:
Even though she was asked about Serena, that end statement just sounded like she was trying to convince herself that she wasn't afraid to play Serena on hardcourts anymore, it really wasn't relevant to the rest of her reply in which she had taken the high road.
Thank you Knizzle. That was exactly my point why did she need to say that.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brens said:
In all fairness to Justin (and the good Lord knows I am not a fan), she only answered a question that the reporter posed to her.

Shame on you alleycat for not posting the entire question and answer. :awww:
Why did she have to say that last sentence he did not asked her if she was afriad of Serena or afraid to play her on hardcourt. That was unnecessary for her to say that. It tells me alot about Justine and her obsession and jealousy with Serena. Even Tracy Austin said Justine was Jealous of Serena.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
20,884 Posts
alleycat said:
Why did she have to say that last sentence he did not asked her if she was afriad of Serena or afraid to play her on hardcourt. That was unnecessary for her to say that. It tells me alot about Justine and her obsession and jealousy with Serena. Even Tracy Austin said Justine was Jealous of Serena.
When did Tracy say that?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
13,990 Posts
I seriously doubt Justine just walks in the journalist's office and starts talking about Serena. We all know Serena is the best player in the world and Justine is one of her greatest rivals, so it's natural the she is asked a lot of questions about their rivalry.
I don't know why there's a new thread about it every day.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top