Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me it's just a bad angle or is this really what Caroline Dhenin looks like?
She looks like Gerard Depardieu! OMG

Rossana Neffa-De Los Rios and Caroline Dhenin at the J & S cup in Warschau:

Reactions: selesfan

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rebecca said:
Why would it be so upsetting if this was NOT a bad picture?
Hi Rebecca. It's just that I always have this certain expectation of what players look like if I've never seen them before. Well, I expected a something else here... I was surprised with the picture, that's all

Didn't want to be mean or anything :)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
katrientje said:
Hi Rebeca. It's just that I always have this certain expectation of what players look like if I've never seen them before. Well, I expected a something else here... I was surprised with the picture, that's all

Didn't want to be mean or anything :)
She kinda looks like what lotsa people used to use as a stereotype for how female players look.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
OMG, Its a shocking picture!! thats awful!!! Cruel or not, that picture looks comical!!! It looks like a bloke doing a pardoy of a female tennis player at a fancy dress party!!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
She kinda looks like what lotsa people used to use as a stereotype for how female players look.
Are you kidding? :)
How long ago are we talking about?

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
DiVaMoNiCaSeLeS said:
I was thinking the same thing ;) She looks like a throwback to the seventies before Martina raised the bar of the fitness levels of players.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,196 Posts
Rossana looks great!

What an awesome skirt!!!!!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
mmcdonald said:
the chick on the left is HOT!
ha. not on the close-up

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
If you squint your eyes and stand on your head and imagine a big nose the blonde chick looks like Steffi on a bad day on that close-up.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
mmcdonald said:
oh :eek:

well shes hot from a distance

kinda looked like sharapova
lol Sorry to be mean but anyone standing next to Caroline in that picture could look like Maria Sharapova :D

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does anyone have an other picture of caroline? untill then I still believe in the "bad angle-theory" ;-)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
raquel said:
Here is one from 1998
just like I thought: it can only get better :)

·
Premium Member
10,292 Posts
Huh?

The chick on the left looks OK and she's got pretty legs. But the one on the right looks like a drag queen. No offense, but she don't look particularly good.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Quote:
this chick on the left is hot

sorry to correct you,i guess she's no longer a chick but a hen now... Lol!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts