Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know. I know for the most part you have been doing it, but I need to know of any issue you are having.

I have reported all issues that I could not fix myself. I am changing the way I do it. I will, come back in here to this forum 'Bug/Error Reporting and Questions'
to threads where posters posted issues. I will check every day for new issues as well. Then as I said every two days I will ask you if it is resolved. If it has not been resolved, I will inquire with Tech as to when we can expect it to be fixed. Hopefully by doing that a couple of times will help fix issues in a more timely manner.

Also remember to do this:

What browser are you using?
What were you trying to do when the problem occurred?
What page were you on when the problem occurred (supply a link if applicable)? Or even better, a screen shot!
Have you tried to do it again but received the same error?

For those of you using the beta FF3, remember is has bugs. Mine does, many users I have ran into say their browser has bugs. So an issue may not be site related when it comes to using FF#, however, we can talk about it! Maybe after discussion we agree it is a problem!

The four questions above, especially apply to database errors! The fourth question is really helpful.

When reporting site slowness. make note of the ad being displayed and the # total number of posters online at that time. In other words this may help give an answer as to why the forum is slower than usual.

I always have and always will tell you if it is a network issue, once I know about it.

·
Registered
10,540 Posts
Hi, i still have trouble when i use the search function, only new results come up, eg. if i want to search for a thread older than 2 or 3 months, it doesn't come up in the search result.

I've tried using Safari and Firefox, and the same thing happens. This was reported a few months ago, but it's still not fixed.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I know. Thanks for telling me. I am talking to IT to see what may have happened to search. The search does the same thing for me.

I have an idea what may have happened, but until I hear from IT, I won't speculate on it in the public board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts