Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
31,973 Posts
Make a pizza e.g

Flour
Cheese
Tomata Paste etc etc

you have to send all the pictures to your email in 1 email you cant do like cheese and tomoto paste in 1 email and the rest in another email it has to be in all 1 email first person to do that will win HOH

is it good?

· Registered
3,619 Posts
Each housemate to design an advertisement in a post for their players' racquet or clothing company, using themselves (ie. the player) as the sales pitch / spokesperson for the brand / company.

Example: Maria Sharapova is sponsored by Nike clothing and Prince racquets. She might choose to create an advertisement design for Nike, using her name as the main selling point for the clothing manufacturer.

OR

Each housemate to start a worthwhile topic of discussion in General Messages. Like with the movies, we vote on the best topic, but can't vote for ourselves. In the case of a tie, the tiebreaker could be which topic received the most replies or the most reads. We let each other know the title of the topic by posting it in a thread inside the WTA BB forum, so that there is no confusion as to which one our particular thread is.

· NeverWoz
25,696 Posts
I think competitions where Sam/other people vote to decide the winner aren't as good as right of wrong competitions.

I think a scavenger hunt for certain things is a cool idea. I'll think of some more when I get home from work. ;)

· Registered
1,487 Posts
Im sick of doing things that are boring and take effort e.g. the whole advertising thing or the arguing thing or the story llol

· Chionophile
40,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff said:
Yeah I don't think competitors should vote who wins.
I agree with this and in the future tasks there will be no more competitors voting for who wins HOH. However, for certain task I have to judge, as there are no ways of determining the winner by itself.

For instance, like with the movies, I had to judge.

· Premium Member
6,370 Posts
How about a game about who knows the most about evicted housemates (The actual player or the tennis player, doesn't matter).

For example, you could PM a series of questions about likes/dislikes etc for each evicted housemate to answer. After each evicted player answers, you post a list of questions like "Which evicted player selects macaroni and cheese as his/her favorite food?" and so on...for each player remaining in the game to answer.

Whichever player got the most answers correct would win HOH.

· Premium Member
6,370 Posts
Hmm...

Well instead of posting the questions to us, you could PM us the questions. If two or more people have the highest score, the winner would be the one who took the least amount of time to read-submit their return PM back to you. You could measure the time by looking at the PM Receipts.

· Registered
3,619 Posts
I didn't think my suggestions were any worse than the treasure hunt idea. We can decide HOH in other ways, obviously. It's not the end of the world.

Sam, maybe we need to do more tasks that HMs don't necessarily like, otherwise it just gets too comfortable. Don't tell me everyone on the TV-version of BB absolutely LOVED all the tasks they were given. I thought that was supposed to be part of the challenge. I haven't complained about the tasks or their formats, so I look forward to the next challenge with great enthusiasm. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.