Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wavey: everyone !
As all of you have noticed, the board has been revamped with a new design, including new sponsors/features etc. So I’ll try to give a summary to explain and tell you what to do if you have any queries or problems.

1. Design
There is a new design with new organisation. You still have the option to go back to the old design you had of the board, by going on the prompt at the very bottom left of your browser. If you want to keep the new design but encounter any bugs please post them here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=297775

2. Membership
You are now given the option to take a premium membership (year or lifetime) by paying a membership fee. Some might think that paying for posting on the board is a bit pushing it. Just look at the board's stats, as of today: Threads: 259,368, Posts: 9,945,803, Members: 48,951. And just think about how much it takes to run such a structure smoothly.

Running such a board is a huge amount of work, time for the webmasters and also requires some money. That’s why there are more sponsors but also the option is given to people to support the site by paying a membership fee (25$ for a lifetime, if you think about all the times we’ve had on this board, it’s not much at all).

Having a premium membership will give you little extras like more space (PMs/avy/ siggy etc), access to the VIP lounge, less advert and other little extras such as custom title etc. It’s not compulsory and if you chose not to take it, you will still be allowed to post and be active on the board just as you did before the update.

Feel free to post any comments and queries here (although I can’t promise I’ll have the answer).

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Re: WTAWORLD Update

Thanks for the update Yas!

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're welcome Axel;) I ended up opening such a thread after I got some PMs with questions.

·
Registered
884 Posts
the new design is better, but i think i'll miss the old one:).. Yas, what can we do in the vip lounge?? do we have other features from the old one? thx a lot!

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The VIP lounge is just a special forum that only premium members have access to;)
As I said premium membership gives you a larger Avatar, more PMs, picture in your signature.
There will be new features for members installed soon, nothing has been decided yet (possibly custom username that you can change yourself and other things).

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
One other thing I want to add about being a premium member.

It's not because you have paid membership that the rules of conduct change. If a troll deserves to be banned or else, whether they're a premium member or not won't make the slight difference;)

I know it applies to hardly anyone here but I wanted to point it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts