Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. I am back after an absence to ask you all a favor. Would you please pray for my dog? Today she was hit by a car. She was struck in the head, and lost a lot of blood, but she is still alive. Only time will tell if she makes a recovery or if we will have to put her down. Please keep Sierra and the rest of the family in your prayers. Thank you, and God's blessings to you all...

Brunof

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
oh no :sad: im so sorry

ill keep her in my thoughts...

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
awww :sad: I do hope your dog will be OK :)

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
:sad:
I will think of her, and I hope she will recover...

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
im soooo sorry. I thought this was the Behaving Bitch thread. My cousin lost her dog on Jan 6th. She was just like a human and she was soo smart

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Will do, brunof - hang in there, and tell Sierra to do the same.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I'm so sorry about the accident :sad: and I'm sending you and your dog all my positive vibes as a fellow dog owner

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Im sorry for your dog. I know how it feels when this kind of thing happens. My dogs Sue and Poppy also pray for her!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I will keep her in my prayers. :sad:

Reactions: matthias

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
brunof said:
Hello. I am back after an absence to ask you all a favor. Would you please pray for my dog? Today she was hit by a car. She was struck in the head, and lost a lot of blood, but she is still alive. Only time will tell if she makes a recovery or if we will have to put her down. Please keep Sierra and the rest of the family in your prayers. Thank you, and God's blessings to you all...

Brunof
I don't pray. I will hope for a speedy recovery for your dog, and keep her in my mind until I hear she was better. If was almost exactly two years ago my Delilah was hit by a car. Today she has a big scar over her right eye and a right rear leg that will never be more than 70%. But she is very happy, can run faster than me, and the experience has brought us closer. Good luck to both of you.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
For those of us who have lost a beloved pet, it's like a human relative. I'm not esp. religious, but hope any supreme being(s) will intervene if possible. My best wishes are with you. And "heretical" as it may seem, to me things like this are more important than which celebrity wins a tennis match. God(s) bless both of you.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Good luck to Sierra, Brunof! :D I hope she recovers.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
so sorry about your dog sierra, brunof. i can't imagine what i would do if my dog was in that situation. i hope she gets better soon.

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
hate sad pet storys
get well soon sierra

1 - 20 of 84 Posts