Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you if you are going to agree with me or not.

But I absolutely think that many sport brands are trying to copy Anna K's outfit...colour, style, belt, chaging colour of the outfit etc.
This is boring!!! :mad:

I hope those brands will try to make some new interesting outfits soon. :)

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
They aren't "Anna K's" outfits. At last check, she was not a designer. She has zero input in regards to the designing process, unless I've missed something. They are Adidas outfits, and she makes them popular by wearing them. Let's not give her anymore credit than she deserves. Her ass made them popular, but the are not her designs.

·
Banned
113 Posts
Rebecca said:
They aren't "Anna K's" outfits. At least check, she was not a designer. She has zero input in regards to the designing process, unless I've missed something. They are Adidas outfits, and she makes them popular by wearing them. Let's not give her anymore credit than she deserves. Her ass made them popular, but the are not her designs.
oohh shit, all i can say is Hell-muchatufkcin--OOO

to that 1. It always Kills me that they become "anna's" outfits, and anna don't even gots her own line.

Serena has her own outfits i believe, as well as venus. but anna? there you are confused. and confused about the entire compying thing :rolleyes:

a belt is a belt, and i remember belts and tennis players hell 5 years ago, so anna couldn't have started that, changing the color? if you possibly think anna is doing the chaning of the color idea, again you are wrong and mistaken. if you think anna has anything to do with her outfit, i think you are wrong again. i personally think they make up these get ups for her, and she either rejects them or accepts them. not even asking to change a damn thing cuz it ain't in her power

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think the top players at adidas have influence well at least steffi had once but not at the end of her her career since she was not allowed to wear a dress then anymore (not that she did often before)

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) ;)

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Well Adidas copied Puma's catsuit, although Anna never wears it!!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Well Puma compied Anna's outfit from last years French Open, so I say there square now.

I have to say though Amelies outfit did remind me a little of Anna's in the pattern but not the desighn.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
rhz said:
Well Adidas copied Puma's catsuit, although Anna never wears it!!
actually no. anna's line has had a one-piece design before puma did. from atleast last year aus open... and before. i have the outfit myself. and what adidas has out now isnt really a catsuit anyway. so really, no one copied the catsuit/one-piece design.

and i do believe anna had a hand in this years current design... dunno bout earlier years.

puma and adidas have always been original with their ideas... its nike that has no creativity. like amelies current outfit... just like the anna adidas one [same ugly weird pattern].

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Oh, PLEASE! Give me a break. "Anna's outfits" LOL!
Giving up her "successful" tennis career to become a top rate designer.

***It might be a good idea to copy "Anna's outfits" because she is rarely in a competition beyond the first round. She doesn't have any time to make a fashion statement.

Reactions: selesfan

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
You gotta understand anna's fans: things are desperate for them these days, so they have to keep track of every little thing about anna - even the design of the dress she supposedly patented.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
anna kournikova? wasn't she a tennis player?

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
c'mon guys, admit it. Anna's outfits and her look ARE copied. it's a fact.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
eta psi said:
You gotta understand anna's fans: things are desperate for them these days, so they have to keep track of every little thing about anna - even the design of the dress she supposedly patented.
yuor fuck is shit, nutcocker

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
yuor fuck is shit, nutcocker
LOL!!! now there's an interesting new signature option for MarcusRocks!!! :) :D

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I think it's quite clear which outfits they are talking about here. I just don't think the "copying" is a bad thing, Anna still is a trendsetter

Color and print:

Design and belt

·
Banned
371 Posts
Thanx katrientje. This is so obvious.Only the real anti-anna could miss the point. :eek:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
eta psi said:
You gotta understand eta psi: he's such a hater, he would deny every bit of obvious fact .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts