Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so f***ing sick of you guys retiring. Honestly stop whining, do your work, and you will win. I mean, we have players who have barely won matches on tour that stick w/ it. They believe that they will get to the top eventually, and I totally admire them. I think it is an ugly disgrace that FS has lost 5 top 5 players throughout its history, and it is really disturbing. My case in point is Jennifer Capriati. Bram is leaving because of a minor struggle (1-4 isn't pitiful), yet he has NOTHING to defend until the Champion's Cup, and has won a title this season (a tier one no less).

Basically, I am begging you guys at the top who are struggling to stay around for a while. I promise you that if you put in a decent work load, you will win. You may not win all the time, but you will not suck. Have a little faith, and show some appreciation for the work I put into the game, and the effort everyone else puts into it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hingis-seles said:
Personally, I'm just sick of all the top players' bullshit. Martina seems to be the only one who doesn't want to retire every time she loses a game.
Or Anna, but you guys wouldn't know that unless you had John's email;) .

·
NeverWoz
25,696 Posts
Honestly, the only reason I didn't change points for RG is because I've been working a lot, watching tennis;), and I just got home from visiting a friend who has a brain tumour. :sad:

I think the top players retiring is bullshit, when I was #3 and losing all the time I "talked" about retiring, but I haven't yet and I don't plan to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.