Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were trying to negotiate with Serena, but she asked for 400 K to play!

Almost certain that Lisicki will play, Hantuchova and Petrova too!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more information is that the tournament denied WC for Schiavone and Kuznetsova last year!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
If Daniela comes, I'll go to Floripa once again! :angel: :)
I was hoping she would come to Rio, but that's clay, so almost impossible. :(

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If Daniela comes, I'll go to Floripa once again! :angel: :)
I was hoping she would come to Rio, but that's clay, so almost impossible. :(
Florianpolis will be really good in 2015 and 2016 after the changes in the calendar!!!

i will go to one the tournaments, i'll wait for the field to decide, but probably Rio (considering that i'm from São Paulo)

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
I'll miss Florianopolis final by a day or two, but I'll try to attend Rio final. Was it easy to get the tickets on a short notice on the spot, guys? I'll only make it to Brazil on the eve of Rio's final.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
I'll miss Florianopolis final by a day or two, but I'll try to attend Rio final. Was it easy to get the tickets on a short notice on the spot, guys? I'll only make it to Brazil on the eve of Rio's final.
The tickets for the last three days of the Rio Open are already sold out. And the sale started yesterday afternoon. :rolleyes: I bought the tickets for the other sessions. Blame it on Nadal. :fiery: :p

My only chance now is to buy in the venue, on January 13th. I highly doubt you will get the chance to buy the tickets only when you get here, Dexter. Unless you are ok with paying ridiculous high prices in the black market.

In Floripa it'll be a lot easier to get tickets. This year I bought them when I just got there. But the final is a bit harder, I think. The venue was packed to watch Niculescu vs Puchkova. :tape:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
The tickets for the last three days of the Rio Open are already sold out. And the sale started yesterday afternoon. :rolleyes: I bought the tickets for the other sessions. Blame it on Nadal. :fiery: :p

My only chance now is to buy in the venue, on January 13th. I highly doubt you will get the chance to buy the tickets only when you get here, Dexter. Unless you are ok with paying ridiculous high prices in the black market.

In Floripa it'll be a lot easier to get tickets. This year I bought them when I just got there. But the final is a bit harder, I think. The venue was packed to watch Niculescu vs Puchkova. :tape:
I thought there might be high demand for tickets as it's combined event in Rio and they managed to get Nadal. Oh well, too bad... I prefer visiting tournaments on QF day anyway, but it would've been nice to visit a tournament in another country. Oh well, more time to enjoy the city then. :drool:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's playing Paris, Doha and Dubai so definitely not Rio.
maybe she will when she realizes that Rio will be played on clay and she might be able to win a title there

she has no chance at these tournaments...maybe...who knows! = )

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Ormaechea sure will play here.

·
Registered
53,873 Posts
Ormaechea sure will play here.
80-90% of those playing Rio will play this. Not really breaking news :lol:

Acapulco will have a much better field of players coming from the Emirates.

Entry lists coming up shortly.

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Serena wanted 400K :eek: IK these girls like money but surely that's a lot... Still probably would have been worth it except perhaps not because they already have Nadal...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts