Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ther was a thread like this years ago, couldn't find it back to bump it so I created this one.

Mine are Marion Bartoli and Francesca Schiavone

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
ummm, I don't dislike anyone for no reason really (on the womens side)

On the mens side - Roddick, Gaudio.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Wait.....isnt it called discrimination? That's like a criminal offense:)>

·
49,001 Posts
No one! It takes to much energy to spend your time hating/disliking someone for no reason. And fortunately, I have a life!

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
quasimodo said:
Ther was a thread like this years ago, couldn't find it back to bump it so I created this one.

Mine are Marion Bartoli and Francesca Schiavone

Ok, we are not friends any more. You ever see Bartoli play? she is adorable, she is talented and she is little. She packs quite a whallop. How can you not like her. Schiavone is awful growchy so i can understand that, but Marion?...

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FrogBurger said:
Ok, we are not friends any more. You ever see Bartoli play? she is adorable, she is talented and she is little. She packs quite a whallop. How can you not like her. Schiavone is awful growchy so i can understand that, but Marion?...
I said that was irrational :lol: .
Yes I saw her play, I even saw her practicing in RG.

·
Registered
913 Posts
It is quite human not to like everyone as long as you do not actively try to undermine them and their achievements just to promote your own agenda. You can dislike someone and not descrimante against them. Descrimination involves actively pursuing a course of action to undermine, hurt, denegrade, etc..... another human and ususally using the distinctions such as race, age, gender, size, sexual orientation, religious beliefs as the focus for your dislike. I do not like all the people I meet each day but I won't make an effort to actively affect their lives negatively because I do not like them.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FrogBurger said:
You were at RG? Did we see each other? did we already have this conversation?
Nope that wasn't me.
Wuz at RG in 2000, 2001 and 2002. Watched some great matches out there.

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
List of Players that iritate me for no real reason:

Serena Williams, Conchita Martinez (god she is just such a sad old bitch), Francesca Schiavone, Lina Krasnoroutskaya, Justine Henin-Hardenne and Barbra Schwartz

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I think 'hate' is too strong a word to describe my dislike for certain players. Among the top players, I find Jennifer Capriati and Serena Williams really irritating most of the time, but the one player I absolutely cannot stand is Kim Clijsters. I don't know of any other player who annoys me as much as she does. Everything about her rubs me the wrong way -- the dull as molasses (in my opinion) game, the obnoxious fiance, the overdone and exceedingly annoying "nice girl" act, the gimmicky split that she does...

Irrational? Sure, but that's how I feel about her.

·
Registered
511 Posts
likhovtseva and suarez :eek:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.