Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kim reminds me a lot of Aranxta. Both fighters on court, both athletic, both aggressive, and both very mentally tough.

Anna reminds me of Natasha Zvereva, athough Natasha was much cooler :cool: Both great shotmakers, but inconsistent and mentally weak preferring to have fun on court with flashy strokes rather than win. And of course, Anna so far has had more success in doubles like Natasha.

Jelena Dokic reminds me of the young Monica Seles. Both determined hard hitters. But it's not just that, it's something about the focussed look that both get on court.

Anyone else?

hey, I'm bored...

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I know their games are different so there is no comparing in that but I saw an interview with Justine last year and she reminded me a lot of Steffi in that!
polite, profesional, serious. realy I can understand now why so many Steffi fans(well I know a lot who do) went on to support her after Steffi retired!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
When Justine first came onto the scene, she reminded me of Hingis. Now that I've seen her a bit more, I'm starting to see some differences.

·
HAND SCRAPED
7,145 Posts
Hrdlickova looks a lot like Zvereva...

many of the power players remind me of each other, sometimes only their faces tell them apart

also some of the lower ranked girls that have rock solid games but not enough power to trouble the top girls are also real alike sometimes, when u see them on tv it could be any of them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know their games are different so there is no comparing in that but I saw an interview with Justine last year and she reminded me a lot of Steffi in that!
polite, profesional, serious. realy I can understand now why so many Steffi fans(well I know a lot who do) went on to support her after Steffi retired!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts