Winner
14,940 Posts
Martina Navratilova from Czech Republic to USA

Monica Seles from Yugoslavia to USA

Those are the two most famous ones I think

·
Banned
658 Posts
Shikah Uberoi from USA to India. (She was born in India however).

Sunitha Rao from USA to India.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Runway Sharapova: from daddy russian shelter to south beach county, florida sun :wavey:

·
Registered
47,727 Posts
i don't know if this counts, but wasn't martina hingis born in slovakia?

so, martina hingis...slovakia ---> switzerland.

·
God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,931 Posts
Runway Sharapova: from daddy russian shelter to south beach county, florida sun :wavey:
here we go again :rolleyes: again Sharapova Sharapova and Sharapova :rolleyes: can u live without mentioning her? :yawn: :smash:

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,491 Posts
Heidi El Tabakh from Egypt to Canada

Elena Wagner from Bulgaria to Germany

Karin Kschwendt I believe switched 2 times, playing for Luxembourg, Germany, and Austria at different points in her career

·
Registered
394 Posts
here we go again :rolleyes: again Sharapova Sharapova and Sharapova :rolleyes: can u live without mentioning her? :yawn: :smash:
I can't help it, she makes me laugh. Her tennis knowledge reminds me of Paris Hilton's. Her fitness gives my uncle Arthur the professional athlete tag. Her drinking habits gets Actress tara reid partying problems so smallish

Reactions: xin_hui and hdfb

·
47,931 Posts
I can't help it, she makes me laugh. Her tennis knowledge reminds me of Paris Hilton's. Her fitness gives my uncle Arthur the professional athlete tag. Her drinking habits gets Actress tara reid partying problems so smallish
:smash: i hate to say it but u know what make me laugh? Elena D. serve :wavey: and her 15 titles also make u laugh right?

·
Banned
9,740 Posts
Beier Ko : Canada to Singapore

·
Registered
39,622 Posts
Can you count Vaidisova? She was born in Germany... But I'M not really sure about her development and family.

·
Registered
394 Posts
:smash: i hate to say it but u know what make me laugh? Elena D. serve :wavey: and her 15 titles also make u laugh right?
Dementieva is able to get through serving problems by playing hardnose, gritty, passionated tennis throughout her career. She shows lots of guts and willingness to overcome this fancy little part of pro tennis.

At this time, I'll say that sharapova's serve is worse than Alex Stevenson's.:wavey:

She didn't "won" 15 tourneys, her opponents lost them:kiss:

·
47,931 Posts
Dementieva is able to get through serving problems by playing hardnose, gritty, passionated tennis throughout her career. She shows lots of guts and willingness to overcome this fancy little part of pro tennis.

At this time, I'll say that sharapova's serve is worse than Alex Stevenson's.:wavey:

She didn't "won" 15 tourneys, her opponents lost them:kiss:
:lol: :smash: :haha: :haha: very mature. Cant face the facts?
get over ur jealousy :wavey: end of the story :wavey:

·
Registered
394 Posts
:lol: :smash: :haha: :haha: very mature. Cant face the facts?
get over ur jealousy :wavey: end of the story :wavey:
I'm just saying the undesired truth. Except some posters, no one can take it out here. :wavey: end of the story:wavey:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts