Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I am just wondering who is gay & out on the pro tour.
I know Amelie & Conchita Martinez are out.As was Novotna,Gigi Fernandez (after she retired),Martina N of course & Billie Jean King.
Are there any other girls I have missed?
(I don't want to speculate,just a list of girls who have publicly come out) :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
26,373 Posts
Is billie Jean a les... ?

There hav been rumours bout Raymond & Stubbs, but I can't confirm them.

And also Tax Garbin (source = dubro ;) )

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I should define what I mean better sorry :scratch: lol
Billie Jean has never come out as gay to my knowledge,but I know she did have a relationship with a woman & classified herself as bi-sexual.I'm not sure if that has changed or not though.... :confused:
So I guess I should be asking who is lesbian or bisexual ;)
I have never heard about Renne & Lisa,though it wouldn't suprise me as they seem very close,just as Gigi & Conchita used to :lol:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
billie jean CANNOT POSSIBLY be a lesbian. i mean, just because she shops at the big and tall and ugly men's store for her suits and gets her hair haircut at ray's barbershop does NOT mean she eats pussy.

but then what do i know? i used to be convinced henin-the hand-hardenne was a lesbian. now look at her, so full of femininity and grace, perfect as the blushing bride.

all the above was meant to be funny, no offense to any lesbians, gays, straights, butch femme or otherwise.

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
very funny hollywood! :)

Let's see, heres a few for starters
King, Casals, Bueno, Hard, Wade, Stove, Turnbull, Navratilova, Novotna, Martinez, Stubbs, Raymond, Gigi Fernandez, Mauresmo... of course heaps more but too busy to mention them all. Gotta love em

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
is this thread limited to gals?

jan-michael: true he's not out, but he just gives me gay vibes, and no it's not only because he's good looking. i mean, what's up with practicing shirtless 24/7 and showing off your beautiful abs all the time? philippoussis is good looking but he dont give me no gay vibes.

andy roddick: andy andy andy, choosing mandy moore as your beard is about the same as coming out during super bowl half time. i admit though, it was them damn visors that gave it away. do you think he secretly sings along to her songs ( "candy", "crush", "so real", etc) when he's in his oh-so-butch semi-ute jeep ??

jim courier: not out, but semi-outed by monica seles a few years ago. and who was that guy that jumped ion the lake with him after jim won that one OZ open? his "trainer"?? his "friend"?? gotta love that monica. do you think she still gets invited to his pajama parties??

·
Registered
53,748 Posts
hollywood7172 said:
is this thread limited to gals?

jan-michael: true he's not out, but he just gives me gay vibes, and no it's not only because he's good looking. i mean, what's up with practicing shirtless 24/7 and showing off your beautiful abs all the time? philippoussis is good looking but he dont give me no gay vibes.

andy roddick: andy andy andy, choosing mandy moore as your beard is about the same as coming out during super bowl half time. i admit though, it was them damn visors that gave it away. do you think he secretly sings along to her songs ( "candy", "crush", "so real", etc) when he's in his oh-so-butch semi-ute jeep ??

jim courier: not out, but semi-outed by monica seles a few years ago. and who was that guy that jumped ion the lake with him after jim won that one OZ open? his "trainer"?? his "friend"?? gotta love that monica. do you think she still gets invited to his pajama parties??
JMG invited me for a Coke in Wimbledon 99 :devil:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
details please. in his hotel room?? are you THAT spicey?!?!?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
you meant the kind to drink right?

·
Registered
53,748 Posts
hollywood7172 said:
details please. in his hotel room?? are you THAT spicey?!?!?
:lol: :lol: :lol: no, just in one of these places where a Coke costs like 5 pounds inside Wimbly ;) He was very nice and sweet and by then not a lot of people recognized him. We chatted for about 20 min. and that was all :sad: :sad: but he's gay, believe me :tape: :tape:

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me with any of those 3 guys. I get the vibes that they are to. Or the gaydar goes off big time! LOL.

Now the Woodies are both married with kids... but I know a lot of [email protected] guys who are too. And those two are as camp as Christmas. Straight my @ss. ;)

1 - 20 of 463 Posts