·
Registered
5,760 Posts
:D

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Proves she can be a clown WITHOUT stepping on to a tennis court.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
No surprise here. I never understand why some women can just put all this much damn makeup on, just big ass turn off, and personally if my gurl ever had this damn much makeup on her muthafuckin face, she would get told right to her damn face....

something everyone should do to people doing this....and if you realize im being serious with a funnie picture, even with the little "addition" to the makeup already on Anna's face, she wears to much makeup all together. ummm there is a thing called natural beauty. Not to bring up the Serena vs. Anna, but tell me why does Anna have to wear makeup on court off court? Obviously she is trying to make herself look better. Serena doesn't need the makeup, she hardly ever wears makeup for the matter, and when she does, you don't see layers and layers on her face, like you can put her face in the over a sec, and then peel it off like annas face.

Another case of Anna, drifting, popularly gone, now a "sex" icon, and will have to probably have that Playboy Mansion man, get her "celebrity status boosted up a bit more"

And something you should all realize, Serena vs. Anna, to bring in the Race, card, being a black male, and knowing the opinions of other black males, (seeing that is the race im around the most) Serena is the ideal body a black male is lookin for. Big everywhere. We are not into the sticks, the skin and bone, when want some meat on they bones so they can handle this. All though the average lil rail black girl is "aight" we do prefer a girl to have some meat on her so she can handle this more, instead of having the image that we might "hurt" them :)

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SerenaSlam said:
No surprise here. I never understand why some women can just put all this much damn makeup on, just big ass turn off, and personally if my gurl ever had this damn much makeup on her muthafuckin face, she would get told right to her damn face....

something everyone should do to people doing this....and if you realize im being serious with a funnie picture, even with the little "addition" to the makeup already on Anna's face, she wears to much makeup all together. ummm there is a thing called natural beauty. Not to bring up the Serena vs. Anna, but tell me why does Anna have to wear makeup on court off court? Obviously she is trying to make herself look better. Serena doesn't need the makeup, she hardly ever wears makeup for the matter, and when she does, you don't see layers and layers on her face, like you can put her face in the over a sec, and then peel it off like annas face.

Another case of Anna, drifting, popularly gone, now a "sex" icon, and will have to probably have that Playboy Mansion man, get her "celebrity status boosted up a bit more"

And something you should all realize, Serena vs. Anna, to bring in the Race, card, being a black male, and knowing the opinions of other black males, (seeing that is the race im around the most) Serena is the ideal body a black male is lookin for. Big everywhere. We are not into the sticks, the skin and bone, when want some meat on they bones so they can handle this. All though the average lil rail black girl is "aight" we do prefer a girl to have some meat on her so she can handle this more, instead of having the image that we might "hurt" them :)
um....serenaslam, i hope you do realize that this is a joke...

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
monicAnna said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
David, ur hilarious man!! :worship::D

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
stop it, ur seriously gonna make me pee in my pants, too funny man, u rock!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
/dies.

WHOA! ROFLMAFASDFJASFLDAF!

damn, bozo is looking hella good these days. he got a jenny jones makeover! :drool:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
monicAnna said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: ok u did it, i peepd my pants;)(j/k)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
monicAnna said:
holy chit!

*logging on to ftd.com/pushingupdaisies* because I'm dead. ROFL!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
is that ronald mcdonald as a teenager? damn, he was such a rebel.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts