Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out Pam Shriver is a *cough* Republican. And that Chris Evert is friends w/Kathrine Harris *barf*. So, does anyone else know where the players stand politically? I assume Martina N. is more Liberal then Conservative.

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It might also depend on where the players live. Florida is a republican state, California is a democratic state. Monica lives in Sarasota, which is Republican heavy when it comes to elected officials there (Don't go right Monica!).

I remember a reporter asking Monica is she voted in the 2000 election, she didn't. I guess she got an adsentee ballot (?) but it was too late to send it in or something. I wonder who she voted for?

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I didn't know Andre was a big time Democrate. I am more surprised McEnroe is. He was/is so sexist I thought he'd fit right in with a lot of the far right Republicans. I thought Davenport would be a Democrate since California is usually a liberal minded state. Billie and Martina doesn't really surprise me. What exactly is a "Rockefeller" Republican? Courier I thought would be a liberal. Llendl is the type of Republican I hate. Bush 1 was the worst President. Read the book The Bombings, The Betrayls, And a berieved families search for Justice: Pan Am 103 and you'll understand. Though I doubt Dukakis would have been much better himself at the time. Well, Sampras I would have guessed he would be a conservative, although I wonder if being married to a Hollywood actress might turn him? Interesting stuff

[ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: GoMonica ]</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.