Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
We want to make it like MTF - have links to some of the main forums on the homepage.
It should look cleaner, and hopefully end the discussion of forum order, cause 15 forums will be accessible straight from the main page.

However, when I tried to put the links, somehow it didn't work :rolleyes: I'm gonna contact MTF admins, so stay tuned;)

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
Change it back, there's a reason why MTF isn't as popular. :(

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
eww this layout is fricking shithouse... anyway we can change it back?

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
The more I look, the more I dislike it :unsure:

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
it's such a pain to get into the country forums

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
:) I like it. All the forums are in the same area, it's fair and easy. It's just like entering GM and finding the latest on each player. and it would be better if people used this forum instead of GM to post the latest breath their fav has taken

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
^^ Your favourites are from random countries, you had to click heaps of times anyway.
Please change it back, I think it's pretty clear most of us don't like it.

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
^^ Your favourites are from random countries, you had to click heaps of times anyway.
Please change it back, I think it's pretty clear most of us don't like it.
I had to click once for my 3 main favourites, actually :rolleyes:
Keep it :) People will always find something to complain about whatever is done.

·
Banned
912 Posts
I think that's a terrible change and will eventually lead to people not visitin the boards anymore.But hey i don't make any profits from this forum so if the administrators and owners are ok with it then no problem..

·
Premium Member
66,167 Posts
Terrible :help: Please bring the small links under it like on MTF, otherwise I need to make 3 clicks to enter Rest Of The World. :cuckoo: :help:

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Quite annoying getting to rest of the world. It is even annoying getting to the Aussie/New Zealand section :p.

Change it back pllleeeaasse!

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
This change is quite annoying. Please change it back.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Terrible :help: Please bring the small links under it like on MTF, otherwise I need to make 3 clicks to enter Rest Of The World. :cuckoo: :help:
That is what we are trying to do. I am sure that will be better than it is now.
Somehow it is not working - I contacted truebluefan about it, I hope he will be able to fix it.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts