Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
17,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested what are the views of players containing social issues and economic.
I know Laura Robson is liberal (remember that rainbow at Australian Open). Radwanska sisters are very conservative. Any information about other players?

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Well, she's retired but Ashley Harkleroad was a liberal :hearts:

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,730 Posts
A US player who shall go unnamed liked the page of the republican candidate at the last election. I still support her even though she is clearly brainless.

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,730 Posts
I am interested what are the views of players containing social issues and economic.
I know Laura Robson is liberal (remember that rainbow at Australian Open).
She gets a lot of hatred on TF but thats a remarkable thing for a teen to do when much older players are unwilling to stick their necks out.

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
A US player who shall go unnamed liked the page of the republican candidate at the last election. I still support her even though she is clearly brainless.
BMS? ;)

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
Sometimes it's better not to know certain things about your fave and political allegiance is probably one of them. Musical taste is another. The biggest strain on my being a Justine fan wasn't the hand incident, it was finding out that her favourite singer was Celine Dion.
:happy:

Reactions: Perun

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,730 Posts
Sometimes it's better not to know certain things about your fave and political allegiance is probably one of them. Musical taste is another. The biggest strain on my being a Justine fan wasn't the hand incident, it was finding out that her favourite singer was Celine Dion.
Azarenka allegedly likes Nickelback

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
Ana said few times that she has a good relationship with Serbia's former president Boris Tadic and that he is the most famous name in her phone. So I guess she supports democrats, but who knows. Serbia's political scene is so confusing. :lol:

Tadic even attended her birthday party few years ago.

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
Just because Robson wore the rainbow does not mean she is a liberal. I know plenty of people who would consider themselves to be moderate conservatives who are economically conservative but liberal when it comes to social movements like gay rights.

And also I think that assuming people's intelligence based on political and religious ideologies is so wrong, and I see it happen all the time on this board.

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
Oudin? I remember she did:
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

·
5,032 Posts
Pretty much all the white US tennis players, such as Mattek-Sands, Vandeweghe, Davis, Oudin and Kiick, are Republican supporters, as is Lindsay Davenport.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Bouchard is a Romney & Reagan stan.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Anna Čakvetadze is right oriented.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts