Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that in the GS's (defintley wimby) the 32 seeded players get the best locker room or the one nearest the courts and stuff. I was just wondering what do the former top 32 players or even past GS champions do when they drop in Rankings. I cant imagine Kournikova staying in anything less than the best, also players like Pierce and conchita who have been at the top and fallen. Do they still get to use the best locker room and facilites just cos they are big names? I wonder if the other top players get a little annoyed. :mad:

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Doesn't Wimbledon have the 'Quarter-Finalists lounge' or something of that nature? which is avaliable exclusively to past quarter-finalists at wimby. Alex Stevenson gets two tickets every year but gives them to other people.

·
Premium Member
182,437 Posts
Wimbledon has a diff locker room for the Top 16 seeds, everyone else is in the other one.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I didn't know being seeded was all that significant!

·
Registered
55,706 Posts
Junior players who get to semifinals (either singles or doubles) are invited to join the best locker room in Wimbledon :)

BTW, according to the players, the French treats the juniors far better than Wimbledon :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts