Coco Gauff - who else?

·
Registered
50,634 Posts
Gauff

·
Registered
14,704 Posts
Clearly the moderators are showing their bias for retired players. I mean they let even Camille freakin Pin to have her own player forum in "Blast" secion, while not letting active top ten pros (including the number one) to have one. No way is this remotely a rational decision based on forum activity or any other objective criteria.

·
Admin
65,552 Posts
Some people did vote for a Osaka sub last year at least when we decided to create a subforum for her but Barty had zero requests in June when we decided about new subs, people only started to vote for her after I announced our decision and as I already said back then, it´s likely that she obviously gets one if people show a bit of support (or requests) at least but we just don't have the rule that GS champs and/or No.1s automatically get one and then it´s hard to justify a Barty sub if u have ZERO requests for it like it was in June...but no worries, next decision about subs will be made soon! ;)

·
Registered
21,420 Posts
If a player wins a major, she should automatically get a forum. It's obvious it would be active.

·
Admin
65,552 Posts
To be created:

Barty, Andreescu and Yastremska

Vesnina/Lucic will be moved to BFTP if they don't appear on any lists for the Australian tour (will be moved back immediately if they come back, no big deal)

We decided to remove those subforums from retired players in BFTP which have zero activity for more than 5 years, in this case:

Dechy
Dulko
Pin

We will next consider creating any player forums after Roland Garros 2020.

1401 - 1407 of 1407 Posts