Tennis Forum banner

861 - 880 of 1407 Posts

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
Can I ask when the new forums will be announced? :)

After RG maybe?
That information is always in the top post. So yes, after RG.

Or when Larsson gets enough votes. I think the first may happen sooner. :angel:

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
That information is always in the top post. So yes, after RG.

Or when Larsson gets enough votes. I think the first may happen sooner. :angel:
ty

I like you a little bit :devil: :angel:

·
Registered
37,300 Posts
Can we vote here for country Sub-forums? I was wondering if either Estonia could be added to a Nordic Subforum (replace Scandinavian Sweeties) or given its own forum and the rest of Baltic can be put in Other countries, as Latvia and Lithuania both don't have the players nor the activity. I would be surprised if there are 5 Lithuanian posts a year. And Estonia is NOT a Baltic country, so one of those other two options would be better, I think people would vote for it :) is that possible?

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
Can we vote here for country Sub-forums? I was wondering if either Estonia could be added to a Nordic Subforum (replace Scandinavian Sweeties) or given its own forum and the rest of Baltic can be put in Other countries, as Latvia and Lithuania both don't have the players nor the activity. I would be surprised if there are 5 Lithuanian posts a year. And Estonia is NOT a Baltic country, so one of those other two options would be better, I think people would vote for it :) is that possible?
Yes, that is possible.

·
Registered
37,300 Posts
Yes, that is possible.
So should people just vote "I agree with chingching" or something? :) I would assume it would only involve those who post in Baltic Breeze and Scandinavian Sweeties?

·
Kookie Supporter
67,108 Posts
So should people just vote "I agree with chingching" or something? :) I would assume it would only involve those who post in Baltic Breeze and Scandinavian Sweeties?
As long as we can understand they support it, it is fine. And yes, normal rules apply, so votes by posters who never post in those forums will be disregarded.

·
Registered
37,300 Posts
As long as we can understand they support it, it is fine. And yes, normal rules apply, so votes by posters who never post in those forums will be disregarded.
Cool :) I know it may sound finicky but I think in general Estonians support it, I will post now in some Estonian threads to see if they approve :)

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,686 Posts
Erika Hendsel
Kontaveit
Nadiia Kolb
Amandine Hesse
Alize Lim
Caroline Garcia
Kim Birrell
Panova
Mestach
Van Uytvanck
Carina Witthöft
Timea Bacsinszky
Schmiedlova sisters
Ajla Tomljanovic
Bojana Jovanovski
Olivia Rogowska
Lauren Davis

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Carina Witthoft
Jana Fett
Petra Martic

·
Registered
21,418 Posts
Just for clarification, how many votes do you need to get a forum?

861 - 880 of 1407 Posts